Order of Fiji
|Order of Fiji|
|Award of Fiji|
|Ribbon||Red with a white central stripe. Awards in the military division have a narrow red stripe bisecting the white central stripe.|
|Eligibility||Fijian nationals or anyone who makes an impact for Fiji|
|Awarded for||Achievement and merit to Fiji and mankind as a whole.|
|Chancellor||President of Fiji|
|Grades (w/ post-nominals)||Companion (CF), Officer (OF), Member (MF), Medal (MOF)|
|Established||1 March 1995|
|Next (lower)||President's Cross|
Ribbon of the General Division
Ribbon of the Military Division
The Order of Fiji is the highest honour of the Fijian honours system. Established 1 March 1995, the order is presented for achievement and merit to Fiji and mankind as a whole. The order is divided into a general division and military division, and is presented in three classes, with an associated medal.
The President of Fiji serves as the chancellor of the order and also as the order's Principal Companion. Following their term of office, former presidents remain as Companions of the Order of Fiji.
- Frank Bainimarama
- Iliesa Delana
- Ratu Sir Kamisese Mara
- Petero Mataca
- Sir Paul Reeves
- Sir Michael Somare
- "Fiji Government Online Portal - PRESIDENT TO BESTOW HONORS TO FIJI". Fiji.gov.fj. 29 May 2013. Retrieved 1 September 2013..
- "FIJI HONOURS AND AWARDS ACT, 1995 ACT NO. 7 OF 1995". Pacific Islands Legal Information Institute. Retrieved 1 September 2013.
- Ingram, Derek (April 2002). "Commonwealth Update". The Round Table 91 (364): pp. 149–50. doi:10.1080/00358530220144148. Retrieved 1 September 2013.
- "Fiji Suspended from the Commonwealth". Commonwealth Secretariat. 1 September 2009. Retrieved 1 September 2013.
- "Sir Paul Reeves state funeral - updates - Story - NZ News". 3 News. Retrieved 1 September 2013..
- "Meeting the Prime Minister, Hon. Qarase, in his office". State Visit by Sir Michael Somare, the Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea. Government of Fiji. Archived from the original on 24 October 2007. Retrieved 1 September 2013.
- "Fiji Honours - Order of Fiji (Companion)". World Association for the Development of Philately Numbering System. Universal Postal Union. Retrieved 1 September 2013.