Order of Naval Merit (Cuba)
The Cuban Order of Naval Merit (First Class) was a medal of special merit. The Cuban Order of Naval Merit was a state order of chivalry or merit. Its medals, awarded by the Cuban government from the 1920s through the 1950s, were made by the Cuban firm Dator Plus Altra and were made of sterling silver and enamel.
Notable U.S. Recipients
- William Halsey, Jr., Fleet Admiral (United States)
- Thomas Holcomb, Fleet Admiral (USN)
- Ernest King, Commandant of the Marine Corps
- Richard R. McNulty, Rear Admiral (USN)
- Pedro del Valle Lieutenant General (USMC)