Order of St. John
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Order of St. John may refer to:
- Sovereign Military Order of Malta, the original medieval Order of St. John now based in Rome
- Order of Saint John (Bailiwick of Brandenburg), now headquartered in Berlin, the inheritor of the Protestant tradition within the Knights Hospitaller
- Venerable Order of Saint John, based in London, which directs St. John Ambulance and the St John Eye Hospital in Jerusalem
- Knights Hospitaller, from which the Order of St. John evolved
- The Alliance of the Orders of St. John of Jerusalem, a federation of mutually recognised Orders of Saint John
- Sovereign Military and Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem, one of the 26 Self-styled orders of St. John
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.