Order of Tri Shakti Patta
|Order of Tri Shakti Patta
Order of the Three Divine Powers
|Awarded by King of Nepal|
|Awarded for||Notable contributions toward the cause of the nation.|
|Description||1st Class to 5th Class, plus a medal|
|Established||27 November 1937|
|Next (higher)||Birendra Democracy Decoration|
|Next (lower)||Order of Gorkha Dakshina Bahu|
Ribbon bar of the order
The Most Illustrious Order Tri Shakti Patta (Order of the Three Divine Powers) is an order of knighthood of the former Kingdom of Nepal.Conferred on members of the Royal Family or Nepali citizens who make outstanding contributions to the nation, and to foreigners making special contributions to the welfare of Nepal.
The medal was first instituted by King Tribhuvan Bir Bikram Shah Dev in 1936. The order was later instituted on 27 November 1937 by King Tribhuvan.
The ribbon of the order is navy blue with white-edged green edges.
The Order of Tri Shakti Patta has five classes & a Medal :
- Member First Class (Jyotirmaya-Subikhyat-Tri-Shakti-Patta)
- Member Second Class (Subikhyat-Tri-Shakti-Patta)
- Member Third Class (Bikhyat-Tri-Shakti-Patta)
- Member Fourth Class (Prakhyat-Tri-Shakti-Patta)
- Member Fifth Class (Tri-Shakti-Patta)
- Medal (Tri-Shakti-Patta-Padak)