From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ordinary, ordinaries, or Ordinary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ordinary may refer to:
- Ordinary (heraldry), a simple geometrical figure displayed on a shield
- Ordinary (lecture), a type of lecture given in universities of the Middle Ages
- Ordinary (liturgy), a set of texts in Roman Catholic and other Western Christian liturgies that are generally invariable
- Ordinary (officer), an officer of a church or civic authority who by reason of office has ordinary power to execute laws
- "Ordinary" (Wayne Brady song) (2008)
- "Ordinary" (Train song) (2004)
- Ordinary (film), a Malayalam-language film
- Ordinary bicycle or penny-farthing, a type of bicycle with a large front wheel and a much smaller rear wheel
- Ordinary of arms, a roll or register of coats of arms, arranged systematically by design
- In ordinary, a ship in reserve fleet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.