From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ordnance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ordnance may refer to:
- Weapons and ammunition
- Military logistics, especially provision of weapons and ammunition
- ordnance weapon, a personal weapon issued to a member of a military unit
- Aircraft ordnance, weapons carried by and used by an aircraft
- Artillery, often in the formal name e.g. as in Ordnance Survey
- Artillery shells, specifically unexploded ordnance
- Ordnance Datum, (from use in ballistics) a vertical datum used as the basis for deriving altitudes on maps
- Ordnance, Oregon, a former community near the Umatilla Chemical Depot
- Ordnance Island, Bermuda, an island, formerly a Royal Army Ordnance Corps depot, within the limits of St. George's town, Bermuda
- Ordnance Survey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.