Ordre des Technologues Professionnels du Quebec
Ordre des Technologues Professionnels du Quebec is a constituent member of the Canadian Council of Technicians and Technologists, and as such recognizes international transferability through the Sydney Accord, the Dublin Accord and the Engineering Technology Mobility Forum, which confers the ability to award the designation IntET(Canada) for Technologists who wish to work internationally.
Certification in Quebec is called "Professional Technologist", or "technologue professionel" status. Unlike Alberta's Professional Technologist (Engineering) designation, which is a limited license to practice professional engineering within a limited scope, Quebec's Professional Technologist designation is equivalent to a Certified Engineering Technologist designation and thus is not a license to practice professional engineering.
Members are governed by the "Code des professions du Québec" and the "Code de déontologie des technologues professionnels", and perform according to accepted norms and standards in the industry.
- "L'Ordre des technologues professionnels du Québec". Otpq.qc.ca. Retrieved 2014-02-11.
- "CCTT - Recognition of Technology Programs in Quebec". Cctt.ca. Retrieved 2014-01-28.
- "Devenir T.P. - Admission - L'Ordre des technologues professionnels du Québec". Otpq.qc.ca. Retrieved 2014-01-28.
- "Code des professions". Publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca. Retrieved 2014-01-28.
- "Code de déontologie des technologues professionnels". Publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca. Retrieved 2014-01-28.
|This article about a professional association is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|