From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ore in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ore is a term for mineral deposits.
Ore may also refer to:
- Ore, rock that contains minerals
- Öre, the one-hundredth of the Swedish krona.
- Øre, the one-hundredth of the Danish or Norwegian krone
- 俺 Ore, a Japanese pronoun
- Operation Ore, a controversial police operation targeting child pornography
ORE may refer to:
- One-Roll Engine, a role-playing game system
- OR-E, Orthographically Reformed English, or Orthographic Reform of English
- Open Archives Initiative Object Reuse and Exchange, also known as OAI-ORE
- Orange Municipal Airport, IATA airport code
- Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio, Swedish neofolk/martial industrial music group
People with the name Ore
- Ore Oduba, a British journalist for Newsround
- Øystein Ore, a Norwegian mathematician
- Rebecca Ore, an American science fiction writer
Places with the name Ore
- Ore, Sussex, a district in Hastings, England
- The River Ore, a river in Suffolk, England
- Ore, Fife, Scotland
- Ore, Haute-Garonne, France
- Øre, Norway
- Øre (lake), in Vest-Agder, Norway
- Ore, Nigeria
Places with the name Oare, mediaeval spelling Oare or Ore
- OARE, medieval spelling Ore (disambiguation)
- Oare or Ore, Berkshirea parish and village in Berkshire (Oare), Church of St Bartholomew
- Oare or Ore, Somerseta parish and village in Somerset near Exmoor (Oare)Church of St Mary the Virgin
- Oare or Ore, Kenta parish and village in Kent, near Faversham(Oare)Church of St Peter, 12th and 13th centuries.
- Oare or Ore, Wiltshirea parish and village in Wiltshire, near Marlborough (Oare) Church of The Holy Trinity. 1857-8 by S.S. Teuton, Pevsner said it may well be considered the ugliest church in Wiltshire. older spelling recorded in Order of Blazon (www.briantimms.net/)No. 4461 - Richard de Ore, and Heralds Roll No. 655 - Robert de Ore - Argent three bars azure a bend gules bezanty.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.