Ore ga Ojō-sama Gakkō ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (July 2014)|
|Ore ga Ojō-sama Gakkō ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken|
Cover of Ore ga Ojō-sama Gakkō ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken volume 1 published by Ichijinsha.
|Written by||Takafumi Nanatsuki|
|Original run||December 2011 – ongoing|
|Written by||Takafumi Nanatsuki|
|Original run||July 2012 – ongoing|
Ore ga Ojō-sama Gakkō ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken (俺がお嬢様学校に「庶民サンプル」として拉致られた件?), also known as Syomin Sample (庶民サンプル Shomin Sample?) is a Japanese light novel series by Takafumi Nanatsuki. The light novel has been published by Ichijinsha since December 2011. As of July 2014, seven volumes have been published. A manga adaptation began serialization in Ichijinsha's Comic Rex magazine in July 2012. A drama CD was released on February 20, 2013. An anime adaptation has been announced.
Kimito Kagurazaka is an ordinary high school student. One day, he is enrolled in a school where its noble female students are cut off from the rest of the world to keep their innocence. This comes after a large number of graduates fail to cope with the outside world. To deal with this problem, they have decided to kidnap a male commoner student, and chose Kimito. They hope that this will be a gentle way to introduce the girls to the outside world. However, the school thinks that Kimito is a homosexual with a muscle fetish, but Kimito has no choice but to cooperate after he learns that the alternative is castration. There, he meets Aika Tenkūbashi who is fascinated of the outside world.
- Kimito Kagurazaka (神楽坂 公人 Kagurazaka Kimito?)
- Voiced by: Kaito Ishikawa (drama CD)
- The main protagonist of the series. He is a commoner who is force to enroll at the school after being kidnapped. Kimito immediately notice how detached the girls are from the outside world upon hearing his first informal speech at the ceremony introduction or seeing a cell phone for the first time. The staff has falsely claimed to the school that he is a homosexual with a muscle fetish, as to protect the girls' pride. His room is renovated to look exactly like his from home. His personal maid (in name only), Miyuki Kujou, is sadistic and secretly kisses him as a morning wake-up. He and Aika often chat in his room; enjoy pulling jokes on her. He has a childhood friend named Eri Hanae who claims to his girlfriend is chagrin of his sudden transfer. Kimito seems to have a crush on Aika.
- Aika Tenkūbashi (天空橋 愛佳 Tenkūbashi Aika?)
- Voiced by: Asami Seto (drama CD)
- The female heroine of the series. She is childish, naïve, and shy talking to others which distance her from them but wishes to be popular among the girls. Aika is strongly fascinated of the outside world, things like a PSP, ramen, and manga; asks Kimito to teach her how to be a commoner. She declares to establish the Commoner Club with Kimito as the master. She has feelings for Kimito. It is shown in her childhood a boy (Kimito) once had her escape to see the wonderful things of the outside world.
- Reiko Arisugawa (有栖川 麗子 Arisugawa Reiko?)
- Voiced by: Ai Kayano (drama CD)
- Reiko is considered the most innocent, pleasant, cheerfulness girl in school. She becomes fond of Kimito and falls in love with him. She is someone who always acts positive. However, Reiko's personality drastically changes when she learns about Aika's idea of helping her reconciles with her friends and classmates, she reasonably didn't want to accept, and bitterly confronts Aika of her actions and began a rivalry for Kimito's affections. Reiko joins their club to stay close to Kimito.
- Hakua Shiodome (汐留 白亜 Shiodome Hakua?)
- Voiced by: Rina Hidaka (drama CD)
- A short soft-spoken girl who is non-socialize to people. Until she grows dependable of Kimito, which surprises her maids. Hakua is an expert on mathematics and scientific, and intends to write her equations on walls. She is daze and has a habit of subconsciously striping herself naked. Her family owns a cellular phone company.
- Karen Jinryō (神領 可憐 Jinryō Karen?)
- Voiced by: Sachika Misawa (drama CD)
- A samurai girl who carries a katana. Her fear of bugs causes her to irrepressibly slash others and their clothes. After Karen inadvertently encounters a humiliating defeat by Kimito, has her believe to have become the weakest and sworn to stick by his side, but still determine to kill him whenever there is a chance.
- Official website (Japanese)
|This anime-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|