From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Organ (disambiguation).
|Look up Oregon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oregon is a U.S. state in the Pacific Northwest
Oregon may also refer to:
- United States
- Oregon, Illinois
- Oregon, Kentucky
- Oregon, Missouri
- Oregon, Nova Scotia
- Oregon, Ohio
- Oregon (town), Wisconsin
- Oregon, Wisconsin (the village it contains)
- Oregon City, California
- Oregon City, Oregon
- Oregon County, Missouri
- Oregon Hill, a neighborhood in Richmond, Virginia
- Oregon Inlet, an inlet in the state of North Carolina
- Oregon Township, Michigan
- Oregon Township, Pennsylvania
- Oregon (toponym), etymology of the name "Oregon"
- Oregon Country
- Oregon Mission
- Oregon Territory
- Oregon Trail
See also: Oregon Trail (disambiguation)
- Douglas-fir, a timber commonly known as "oregon" or "oregon pine"
- The Oregon-grape, a plant in the genus Mahonia
- Oregon (band), an American jazz and world music group
- Oregon, a piece of music for concert band, by James Swearingen
- Oregon, a composition by composer Jacob de Haan
- USS Oregon (1841), a U.S. Navy brig
- USS Oregon, a never-launched monitor previously named USS Quinsigamond (1864) and Hercules
- USS Oregon (BB-3), a battleship in commission from 1896 to 1919
- CSS Oregon, a Confederate gunboat
- SS Oregon, the name of a number of ships
- Oregon State University, a public university in Corvallis, Oregon
- University of Oregon, a public university in Eugene, Oregon
- Oregon Ducks, the athletic program of the University of Oregon
- Oregon Scientific, a manufacturer of electronic products
- The Oricon Charts, often mis-romanized as the "Oregon Charts"
- The Oregon Files, a group of novels written by author Clive Cussler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oregon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.