From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Oreos)
Oreo most commonly refers to a cookie produced by Nabisco.
Oreo may also refer to:
- Oreo (novel), a novel by Fran Ross
- Oreosomatidae, a family of fish
- Oreopithecus, an extinct primate of the Miocene epoch
- Oreo (spider), a spider of the genus Gallieniellidae
- Oreo Collins, a housecat who received a high school diploma
- The Oreo, a sculpture on the Villanova University campus
- Acronym for "Other Real Estate Owned," real estate a bank owns that has generally been acquired through foreclosure
- Oreo cookie, a black person who "acts white" (black on the outside, white on the inside, like an Oreo cookie); see also Uncle Tom
- Oreo O's, a discontinued cereal based on the Oreo cookie
- A variant of Rock Paper Scissors in which the loser has to ask out a person of the winner's choice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.