|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (November 2009)|
Cadac Organice is a software suite for Engineering Document Management and Document Control and is entirely based on Microsoft SharePoint and .NET technology. Organice is being developed by Cadac Organice, a subsidiary of the Cadac Group.
The Cadac Organice Product Suite comprises the following modules;
- Cadac Organice Explorer
- Cadac Organice Transmit
- Cadac Organice Workbox
- Cadac Organice Publish
- Cadac Organice Scan
Cadac Organice Explorer  provides all the fundamental document management functionality. The user interface has an MS Outlook look and feel, making it easy to use for everyone. It integrates with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and various CAD applications, including AutoCAD, Bricscad, Revit and MicroStation. Through an integrated viewer, users can open, view and redline all documents, even if they do not have access to the native application.
Cadac Organice Transmit  distributes multiple documents efficiently to multiple recipients at once and offers management information to document controllers who need to keep track of transmittals. A distribution matrix specifies exactly which recipient needs to receive which documents, and how many, and a distribution tracking list in SharePoint keeps track of who received what and when.
Cadac Organice Workbox  can be used to build productive serial and parallel state workflows to automate business processes. Workflows can be executed automatically or manually and users get visual feedback on the status and history of the workflow.
Cadac Organice Publish  can publish documents that are stored in SharePoint. Documents can be published in their native format or in PDF, so that they can easily be opened, viewed and annotated by others without the native application.
With Cadac Organice Scan  incoming correspondence and other hardcopy documents can be scanned and stored into the SharePoint document environment. Cadac Organice Scan can be used in combination with any scanning device, including small format and wide format scanners, standalone scanners and multifunctional devices.
On the 22nd of August 2005 at the annual Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference in Minneapolis, Cadac Group won the Microsoft Regional Winning Customer Award for Cadac Organice Explorer, a Smart Client for SharePoint providing engineering document management functionality and integrating SharePoint with CAD applications, . In the meantime, Cadac Organice has evolved from product to product suite.
In the engineering industry the biggest competitors of Cadac Organice are ProjectWise, developed by Bentley Systems and Meridian by BlueCielo. In general Cadac Group has to compete with solutions like Documentum, Hummingbird and FileNet in the Document management system industry.
- "Cadac Organice Explorer, smart client for SharePoint providing engineering document management functionality"
- "Cadac Organice Transmit distributes multiple SharePoint documents to multiple recipients using transmittals"
- "Cadac Organice Workbox automates business processes with productive SharePoint workflows"
- "Cadac Organice Publish publishes and converts SharePoint documents to other libraries and internal or external sites"
- "Cadac Organice Scan stores scanned documents into SharePoint"
- Cadac Organice BV rapporteert sterke groei DMS Centraal (27 January 2009)
- AvePoint and Cadac Organice Forge Partnership AvePoint (4 May 2009)
- Cadac Group wint tijdens Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference de Regional Winning Customer Award Nieuwsbank (14 September 2005)
- Official Organice website - products