From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up organizer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Organizer could refer to:
- Union organizer, a trade union official
- Party organizer, a political party official
- Community organizing, a way of building democratic power for the powerless
- Personal organizer, a type of diary
- Electronic organizer, an electronic version of a personal organizer.
- Professional organizer, a person who helps others get organized.
- Spemann-Mangold Organizer, also called embryonic induction, a cell or tissue which sends signals to other cells to instruct the fate of these cells
Organiser (newspaper) - Indian newspaper launched in 1947.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.