Photograph of Ori Reisman
|Training||École des Beaux-Arts, Paris|
Ori Reisman was an Israeli painter.
Ori Reisman, born 1924, Tel Yoseph, Israel. Participated in Aklim Group (founded 1974). Died in 1991.
Carob Tree Avenue, 1960's
Oil on canvas
Israel Museum Collection
- 1939 Studio of Yitzhak Frenkel, Tel Aviv
- 1951-1953 École des Beaux-Arts, Paris, with Jean Souverbie's Monumental Art Workshop.
- Kibbutz Cabri, Nahariya, Haifa, Ohel Sara, in his own studio
- 1953 Prize "Concours le Franc" Ecole National de Beaux Arts, Paris
- 1989 Gutman Histadrut Prize for Painting and Sculpture
"Carob Tree Boulevard" (1960's)
"Ori Reisman". Information Center for Israeli Art. Israel Museum. Retrieved 27 September 2011.
- Ori Reisman collection at the Israel Museum. Retrieved March 2012
- "Ori Reisman". Information Center for Israeli Art. Israel Museum. Retrieved March 2012.
- Art of Ori Reisman at Europeana. Retrieved March 2012
- Carob Tree Boulevard at the Israel Museum
|This article about an Israeli artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|