Orient Express (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Orient Express was the name of a long-distance passenger train service that ran from 1883 to 2009.
Orient Express may also refer to:
- MS Orient Express, a cruiseferry operated by Sea Containers on Mediterreanean ferry service 1986-1990
- Venice-Simplon Orient Express, a privately run passenger train service
- An automobile made by "Bergmann Industriewerken" at Gaggenau Baden in the end of 19th century
- Orient Express (anthology), a 1953 anthology drama television series filmed in Europe and syndicated in the United States
- Orient Express (board game), a board game set on board the Orient Express train
- Orient Express (Worlds of Fun), a deconstructed roller coaster at the Cedar Fair amusement park Worlds of Fun in Kansas City, Missouri
- "Orient Express", a single by Jean-Michel Jarre performed in The Concerts in China
- The Orient Express, a wrestling tag-team from the early 1990s
- Murder on the Orient Express, a detective fiction by Agatha Christie
- Stamboul Train (Orient Express) is also a 1932 book by Graham Greene
- Orientexpress (film), a 1927 German crime film
- Orient Express (1934 film), the film version of Stamboul Train
- Orient Express (1943 film), a 1943 Hungarian film
- Orient Express (1954 film), a 1954 Italian film starring Eva Bartok
- Orient Express (2004 film), a Romanian film
- Orient-Express (1944 film), a 1944 German crime film
- Murder on the Orient Express (1974 film), a 1974 film adaptation of Agatha Christie's novel starring Sean Connery
- Murder on the Orient Express (2001 film), a 2001 television film featuring Alfred Molina
- Romance on the Orient Express, a 1985 television film
- Death, Deceit and Destiny Aboard the Orient Express, a 2000 thriller film
- Orient-Express Hotels Ltd., a leisure company headquartered in Bermuda that changed its name in 2014 to Belmond Ltd.
- A nickname for Johnny Chan, the 10 Time World Series of Poker bracelet winner
- President Ronald Reagan's nickname for the X-30 National Aerospace Plane
- Orient Express Lines, a shipping company.
- "Orient-Express Hotels Ltd. Changes Corporate Name to Belmond Ltd.". Investis. Retrieved 2014-08-21.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Orient Express.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.