From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Oriental College, Lahore)
It was founded by Adi Brahmo Samaj preacher Pundit Navin Chandra Rai in 1876. He was also its first principal. Sir Aurel Stein, the noted Hungarian-British archaeologist, was principal from 1888 to 1899.
- Syed Ali Shah Geelani, politician
- Khurshid Rizvi, poet
- Anwar Masood, poet
- MirwaizMuhammad Noor Ud Din Shah Politician and Preacher
- Teaching Modern Science in the Old- est of Oriental Languages New York Times, May 10, 1896.
- "STEIN, Sir Aurel (26/11/1862-26/10/1943)". British Academy Fellows. British Academy. Retrieved 26 November 2014.
- Government MAO College, Lahore at Pakistan National Digital Library.
|This Pakistan university, college or other higher education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|