Oriental Commercial Bank
|Shanti Shah, Chairman
R.B.Singh, Managing Director & CEO
|Products||Checking, Savings, Investments, Debit Cards|
|Revenue||Aftertax: US$1.62+ million (KES:139.97 million) (2013)|
|Total assets||US$81.14 million (KES:7.01 billion) (2013)|
Oriental Commercial Bank (OCB), whose full name is Oriental Commercial Bank Limited, is a commercial bank in Kenya, the largest economy in the East African Community. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Kenya (CBK), the central bank and national banking regulator. The bank was established in its present form in 2002, according to its website.
OCB is a small, medium sized retail bank in Kenya, East Africa's largest economy. As of December 2013[update], the bank's total assets were valued at about US$81.14 million (KES:7.01 billion), with shareholders' equity of about US$17.66 million (KES:1.524+ billion). At that time, the bank was ranked number 40, by assets, out of 43 licensed commercial banks in the country.
As of August 2014[update], Oriental Commercial Bank is a privately held company, whose shareholding is not widely publicly known.
The bank maintains a network of branches at the following locations: 
- Westlands Branch - Apollo Centre, 2nd Floor, Ring Road, Westlands, Nairobi
- Koinange Street Branch - Finance House, Ground Floor, Koinange Street, Nairobi
- Nakumatt Mega Branch - Nakumatt Mega Store, Uhuru Highway, Nairobi
- Thika Road Mall Branch - Thika Super Highway, Thika Road, Nairobi
- Mombasa Branch - HassanAli Building, Nkurumah Road, Mombasa
- Nakuru Branch - AFC Building, Kijabe Row, Nakuru
- Eldoret Branch - Muya House, Kenyatta Street, Eldoret
- Kitale Branch - Robert Ouko Road, Kitale.
The bank is governed by a six-person Board of Directors. Shanti Shah, one of the non-Executive Directors serves as the Chairman of the Board. The Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer is R.B. Singh
- CBK, . "Directory of Commercial Banks And Mortgage Finance Companies". Central Bank of Kenya (CBK). Retrieved 5 August 2014.
- OCB, . (30 April 2014). "Audited 31 December 2013 Financial Statement". OrientalBank.Co.Ke (OCB). Retrieved 5 August 2014.
- Bankelele, . (28 April 2014). "Kenya Bank Rankings By Assets In 2013". Bankelele.Co.Ke. Retrieved 5 August 2014.
- OCB, . "The Branch Network of Oriental Commercial Bank". Oriental Commercial Bank (OCB). Retrieved 5 August 2014.
- OCB, . "The Board of Directors of Oriental Commercial Bank". Oriental Commercial Bank (OCB).
- Website of Oriental Commercial Bank
- Website of Central Bank of Kenya
- Oriental Commercial Bank Limited Opened Its 8th Branch In Mombasa