Origin of Species (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On the Origin of Species is a seminal book on evolutionary theory by Charles Darwin.
Origin of Species may also refer to:
- The Origin of Species (The Outer Limits), an episode of The Outer Limits
- The Origin of the Species, an album by Psychic TV
- The Origin of Species, a Governor General's Award- and Giller Prize-winning novel by Canadian novelist Nino Ricci
- "Origin of Species", a song by Scale the Summit from the album The Collective
- Systematics and the Origin of Species, a book about evolutionary synthesis by Ernst Mayr
- Genetics and the Origin of Species, a book about evolutionary synthesis by Theodosius Dobzhansky
- "Original of the Species", a song by U2 from the album How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Origin of Species.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.