Original Sin (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Original Sin (film))
|Look up original sin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Original sin, in Christian theology, is humanity's state of sin resulting from the Fall of Man.
Original Sin or The Original Sin(s) may also refer to:
- Original Sin (2001 film), a 2001 film starring Angelina Jolie and Antonio Banderas
- Original Sin (1992 film), a Japanese film directed by Takashi Ishii
- The Original Sin (film), a 1948 German comedy
- Original Sin (Pandora's Box album), a 1989 album by Pandora's Box
- The Original Sin (album), a 1979 album by Cowboys International
- Original Sin (INXS album), a 2010 studio album by INXS
- Original Sin – The Collection, a greatest hits album by INXS
- "Original Sin" (INXS song), 1984
- "Original Sin" (Taylor Dayne song), later covered by Meat Loaf from Welcome to the Neighbourhood
- "Mascara (Original Sin)", a song by The Killing Tree from We Sing Sin
- "Original Sin" (Elton John song), 2002
- The Original Sins, an American punk band
- Original Sin (DJ), a British drum and bass and dubstep producer and DJ.
- Original Sin, a song by Jim Steinman from the Dance of the Vampires musical
- Original Sin (novel), a 1994 novel by P. D. James
- Original Sin (Doctor Who), a 1995 Doctor Who novel by Andy Lane
- Original Sin: Illuminating the Riddle, a theological monograph by Henri Blocher
- The Original Sin (book), a 1972 autobiography by Anthony Quinn
- Original sin (economics), a commonly used metaphor in economics literature
- Divinity: Original Sin, a video game released in 2013
- "Original Sin" (The Vampire Diaries), an episode of the television series The Vampire Diaries
- The Original Sinn, Nick Cvjetkovich, Canadian professional wrestler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.