From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Orin, or variants thereof, may refer to one of the following.
- Orin, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, a commune in southwestern France
- Orin, Iran, a village in Tehran Province, Iran
- Orin, Nigeria, a town or administrative division in Ekiti State, Nigeria
- Orrin, North Dakota, an unincorporated community in North Dakota, United States
- Orin, Wyoming, a town in east central Wyoming, United States
- River Orrin, a river in Ross, Scotland
- Orin is a given name derived from Odran or Odhran meaning "pale green" in Irish.
- Orrin is a given name meaning pale-skinned or white in Scottish.
- Oren is a given name meaning "pine tree" in Hebrew. "Orin" in Hebrew is spelled "אורין"
- Oran is a given name meaning "song" in Scottish.
Orin or Orrin (or Orren, Oren, Oran or Orran) is a personal name and may refer to:
- Orrin Woodward, Leadership Guru, Founder of LIFE
- Orrin Hatch, United States Senator from Utah
- Orrin Keepnews, American writer and record producer
- Orrin Long, PT Boat commander in World War II 
- Orin Smith, chairman and former President and CEO of Starbucks
- Orin Starn, Professor and Chair of the Cultural Anthropology Department at Duke University
- Orin Edson, founder of Bayliner boats
- Orin Scrivello, DDS, a character from the musical Little Shop of Horrors
- Orrin Pike, a character (the local Game Warden and boyfriend of Bobbie-Jo) played by Jonathan Daly from the 1960s television program Petticoat Junction
- Orin Hanner Jr. and Sr., characters from the movie Fire Down Below (1997 film)
- Aquaman or Orin, a character in DC Comics
- Orin Aquaman,better known as AC (Arthur Curry) on the hit television show Smallville
- Orin, a character in the animated film Starchaser: The Legend of Orin
- Orin Incandenza, brother of Hal Incandenza from the book Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace
- Orrin Sackett, a character featured in a number of western novels, short stories and historical novels by American writer Louis L'Amour
- Rin Kaenbyou, stage 5 boss from Touhou Project 11
- Orin, a character from the comedy television series Parks and Recreation
- ORiN, an abbreviation of "Open Robot/Resource interface for the Network"
- Odran (disciple of Saint Patrick), charioteer of Saint Patrick and was the first Irish Christian Martyr.
- ORIN, a Yoruba (Ethnic Group in Western Nigeria) word for song.
- Orin, an entity said to be channelled by Sanaya Roman. See the official website: http://www.orindaben.com/
- All pages beginning with "Orin", including persons with the forename
- All pages beginning with "Orrin", including persons with the forename
- All pages with titles containing "Orin"
- All pages with titles containing "Orrin"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.