From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Orinoco is a river in Venezuela and Colombia.
Orinoco may also refer to:
- Orinoco Belt, an oil field in Venezuela
- Orinoco (Nicaragua), garifuna village in Nicaraguan Caribbean coast
- Orinoco (New Zealand), village in South Island, New Zealand near Motueka, with small river of same name as a tributary to the River Motueka.
- "Orinoco Flow", a 1988 song recorded by Enya at Orinoco Studios
- Orinoco Flow (Taliesin Orchestra album), a tribute to Enya's music
- Orinoco, a fictional Danube class starship in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Orinoco, one of the characters in the book series The Wombles, all of whom take their names from an old atlas
In other uses
- ORiNOCO, a Wi-Fi chipset product family
- Oroonoko, a novel by Aphra Behn
- Oronoque, Kansas
- Oronoque River, a river in Guyana
- Oronoko Charter Township, Michigan
- Oronoco, Minnesota
- Oronoco Township, Minnesota
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.