From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up orison in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Orison may refer to:
- Orison (king) (third century BC), an ancient Spanish ruler, king of the Oretani people
- Orison (spirituality), the act of attempting to communicate with a deity or spirit
- A futuristic recording device in the novel Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
- Orison Rudolph Aggrey (born 1926), United States Ambassador to Senegal, Gambia and Romania
- Orison Swett Marden (1850-1924), American writer
- William Orison Valentine (1862-1928), innovative educator and missionary
- "Orison," an episode of The X-Files
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Orison.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.