An Orphnoch (オルフェノク Orufenoku ) is a fictional human evolutionary stage and the main antangonist of the 2003 Japanese television series Kamen Rider 555. The Orphnoch are supposed to be the next stage in human evolution. They are stronger, tougher, and faster, with various other special abilities. The term Orphnoch is the combination of the names of the Greek mythological figure Orpheus and the biblical figure Enoch.
There are two types of Orphnoch in the most of series: the Original Orphnoch who are "born" when a certain human suffers a violent death and 'resurrected' into an Orphnoch and Sired Orphnoch that are created when certain humans survive being attacked by an Orphnoch and become ones themselves, though weaker than the Original Orphnoch. But the most unique of type that appear in the series finale are the Evolved Orphnoch, the first of this type is the Orphnoch King, which are genetically perfect to the point of being unable to resume human form. An Orphnoch King can remove the genetic flaw from other Orphnoch, evolving them as well at the cost of their humanity.
All Orphnoch have their senses enhanced to a superhuman level, able to hear, smell or see great distances, tuning out background noise to focus on their target. They can also regenerate an ability as well as a first sense when the Orphnoch survived its human death, with the regenerating abilities depending on the Orphnoch in question. The stronger Orphnoch may fire energy blasts from their hands, though used a surprise attack due to its attack speed being slow and inaccurate for long distance attacks. But the Orphnoch's greatest ability is to 'siring' other Orphnoch (similar to vampires or werewolves) by attacking humans and (usually) stabbing them through the heart. This has a very low success rate, and usually results in disintegrating the human in question. Some Orphnoch seem to be capable of using long, skin piercing tentacles specifically for siring others. However, most cases of siring occur when the "sirer" is in Orphnoch form.
Every Orphnoch can interchange between their original human form and a unique Orphnoch form, light grey in colour with characteristics of either a plant or an animal with a body armour resistant to standard small firearms blasts and its strength varies wildly among Orphnoch as good measure of one's power. Only more powerful conventional weaponry can penetrate the body armour and harm or even kill some Orphnoch, while others can withstand even the basic attacks of the Rider Gears. Orphnoch can also generate signature weapons from their bodies. While in Orphnoch form, some of their kind can assume a Hybrid Form, becoming more creature-like in form. Few Orphnoch can assume a Secondary Form, increasing their standard Orphnoch form abilities at the cost of losing self-control.
It is uncertain when or how Orphnoch die of natural causes due to the infinite lifespan, but they are almost invulnerable to just about untimely demise ranging from various injuries that would be fatal to humans. In addition, their wounds recover quickly; Orphnoch can be seen injured when small blue flames burst from their wound. Unfortunately, it seems that they can only be destroyed at the hands of a Rider (in which their respective Rider symbols appear in the foreground of the flames) or another Orphnoch; possibly because they're powerful enough to kill them, disintegrating as a result.
Former chief of Smart Brain, Hanagata, learned a revelation that only few Orphnoch know of, that "human body cannot stand such a rapid evolution", and that as such, they were doomed to die of inevitable break down and disintegration within any number years of becoming an Orphnoch depending on their transformation into and out of Orphnoch form or use of the Rider Gears, which takes an amount of time from that person's lifespan. Others, however, have exhibited signs of early disintegration (the process starts with the skin turning grey, and slightly ash-like, before their entire body is destroyed) but subsequently showed a recovery. The only known solution to this problem is the Orphnoch King, who can "complete" Orphnoch' evolution, apparently forcing them to remain in Orphnoch form, but granting long life and a higher level of power.
In Paradise Lost, although the Orphnoch King is not seen or mentioned, Orphnoch no longer seem to suffer a limited lifespan.
The Orphnoch King is of a special type who possesses the power to "complete" Orphnoch' evolution, removing all traces of humanity in the process while granting long life. Unlike others, the Orphnoch King can disintegrate them instantly. The Rider Gears were originally created to protect the Orphnoch King.
- Teruo Suzuki/Arch Orphnoch (Grasshopper) (鈴木 照男／アークオルフェノク Suzuki Teruo/Āku Orufenoku , 32-50): An anti-social young boy who was orphaned when his parents died in a fire caused by the Barnacle Orphnoch. Teruo was placed in the Sousai Children's Home (創才児童園 Sōsai Jidōen ) orphanage run by Smart Brain until Kaido took him to his home and later stayed and lived in Keitaro's laundromat. By episode 45, Teruo began to act strangely and was eventually revealed to be the Orphnoch King in Episode 47. Whenever Teruo blacks out, the Orphnoch persona emerges from his shadow to consume the lifeforce of Orphnoch, in which to fully mature. After being taken by Kiba in episode 50, Teruo eventually transformed completely into the Arch Orphnoch. Fully awaken, the Arch Orphnoch fully evolved Saeko after beating Faiz. It took Kiba's sacrifice and Faiz Blaster Form's Blaster Crimson Smash to defeat the Arch Orphnoch. But Arch Orphnoch barely survived and was mortally wounded, placed in the stasis tank under Smart Brain by Saeko. Being based on a grasshopper, the Arch Orphnoch physically resembles the first Kamen Rider.
Renegades are Orphnoch that not aligned with Smart Brain, and each follow their own agenda. Most Renegades wish to continue with their normal human lives, thus they are branded as traitors that deserve death. Some use their newfound powers to kill people who have wronged them (in real or imaginary ways), while others fight to protect humans.
- Hanagata/Goat Orphnoch (花形／ゴートオルフェノク Hanagata/Gōto Orufenoku, 1-48 ): The foster father of the Ryusei School students and former chief of Smart Brain, Hanagata was intent to find the Orphnoch King. He is also responsible for creating the three Rider belts and the six Riotrooper belts. The origin of his Orphnoch nature remains untold in the TV series, however it assumed that he is perhaps a 'natural' Orphnoch due to his great speed and strength (that surpasses even the Dragon Orphnoch). He disappeared under Smart Brain HQ upon learning the fatal nature of humans' rapid evolution into Orphnoch, stealing the Rider Gears and entrusting them to his surviving students. Before he died from his rapid evolution, Hanagata returned to Smart Brain to strip Murakami of his duties and appointed Kiba as the permanent head of the company to fulfill his final request: to terminate the Orphnoch King.
- Takumi Inui/Wolf Orphnoch (乾 巧／ウルフオルフェノク Inui Takumi/Urufu Orufenoku ): A long time 'natural' Orphnoch who has hidden his Orphnoch nature since an automobile accident during his boyhood. Revealed his true form in Episode 34 and the alternate Paradise Lost ending. Survived in both endings.
- SPECIAL NOTE- The movie Paradise Lost version of Wolf Orphnoch's design has a pair of more wolf-like animalistic legs as opposed to the Orphnoch-humanoid legs in the TV series. Its speed and agility appear to be greater in the Paradise Lost version as well.
- Shigehisa Aoki/Dolphin Orphnoch(青木 茂久／ドルフィンオルフェノク (Aoki Shigehisa/Dorufin Orufenoku, 20-21): Survived, Takumi and Kiba's boss at a pizza parlor; was forced by Smart Brain to kill humans. He was defeated by Faiz but was spared, told to remain living as a human.
- Crab Orphnoch (クラブオルフェノク Kurabu Orufenoku ), 41-42): A experimental guinea pig used by human scientists until he heard Yuka's scream and broke out of confinement to free Yuka. He had no interest in fighting the humans who held him prisoner and simply ran for life after giving Osada to Kiba. Despite Faiz's interference to save him from Kaixa and Delta, the Crab suffered breakdown and died.
Yuji Kiba/Horse Orphnoch (木場 勇治／ホースオルフェノク Kiba Yūji/Hōsu Orufenoku ): A young man who can assume the form of the Horse Orphnoch, carrying a sword and able to assume a centaur-like Dash Form (疾走態 Shissōtai ). He is an extremely powerful Orphnoch, at least as strong as members of the Lucky Clover group, if not more so. Originally human, Kiba became a 'natural' Orphnoch after dying within two years when he was in a coma a result of horrific car crash which killed his parents. Once revived, Kiba was astonished by the horrific changes from his parents' death to overhearing that his uncle forsaken him and sold his family's company. Though it got worse when Kiba learns that his girlfriend Chie Morishita left him for his cousin named Kazuaki Kiba, he lost control when he confronts the new boyfriend as he assumes his Orphnoch form to kill him in a maddened rage before realising what he had done and attempts suicide, finding himself in a Smart Brain owned mansion and meeting Smart Lady, explaining his current status. When he is called by Chie later, he is heartbroken when she names him the culprit in Kazuaki's murder, outrunning the police before he murders Chie out of scorn. After finding Yuka, Kiba meets with Smart Brain's temporary CEO Eiichi Toda, who reveals more information of the Orphnoch and Smart Brain's goal. After hearing the genocidal intent, Kiba quickly comes to deplore the organization's tactics and resolved to become an Orphnoch who will protect humans and fight Smart Brain. However, Kiba becomes a rival of Faiz, fighting him every time they encountered one another until they learned each other's true identity and intent.
After he believed Yuka to have been killed by the police, Kiba turns against his ideals and eventually replaces Murakami as the chairman of Smart Brain. After acquiring the Kaixa Gear, Kiba eventually fought Takumi, who revived his faith in humanity. In the end, Kiba was mortally wounded by the Arch Orphnoch, grabbing the monster to allow Faiz to kill them both, though only the Arch Orphnoch barely survived. In the Paradise Lost ending, Kiba was deceived into using the Orga Gear to fight Faiz, but aided him and died from injuries sustained by the Elasmotherium Orphnoch. However, he was able to wound it bad enough for Faiz to finish it off.
- SPECIAL NOTE- The movie Paradise Lost version of Horse Orphnoch's design is dramatically different than that of the TV series. It now sports a more helmet like head design as the horse snout is pushed upward to allow a more insect/human-like face. The singular horn's enlarged and moved toward the top of its head while its white mane extends much fuller all the way down to the base of its neck/back. Gone is the hoof design on its chest and replaced by a larger and more powerful chest armor. During the last episode of the TV series, Horse Orphnoch evolved into the film version during his final battle with Faiz Blaster Form, but reverted to his regular TV version prior to his demise.
Yuka Osada/Crane Orphnoch (長田 結花／クレインオルフェノク Osada Yuka/Kurein Orufenoku , 4-44): A teenage girl whose desire is to go to a place where there is no fighting. Originally a normal human, Yuka was bullied terribly by her younger half-sister Michiko and other girls in her school's female basketball team. Then things got worse as Yuka's parents favoured Michiko over her, with only her messaging to Keitaro keeping her happy. However, the extreme emotional stress Yuka suffered from caused her to fall down the snow covered stairs, killing her and thus being reborn as the Crane Orphnoch. Though she attempted to use her power to help, it backfired when Michiko had her as a scapegoat for her injury and having Yuka kicked out of the family as a result. But when the mistreatment got worse after the school basketball team teased her for the last time, Yuka finally "snapped" and single-handedly slaughtered the entire girls basketball team, including her half-sister. Horrified of her actions, she runs out of the school, disgraced, and soon meets Kiba, who joins her in learning of their new-found existence. Though she agrees with Kiba's ideals of protecting humans, Yuka occasionally kills humans who seem bad (bullies, etc.) on reflex without others knowing, a habit that would eventually gain interest by Lucky Clover because despite being a renegade, she kills humans. It's implied that Kiba and Kaido were unaware of her actions.
She exchanged e-mails with Keitaro to a lesser extent after becoming an Orphnoch, as she later developed a strong crush on Kaido, though he did not reciprocate. Eventually she and Keitaro come to realize who the other was, and they had a brief relationship before she was weakened by police's shots and killed by Saeko when Yuka was unable to assume Orphnoch form. In the Paradise Lost ending, Yuka was impaled by the Elasmotherium Orphnoch.
- SPECIAL NOTE- The movie Paradise Lost version of Crane Orphnoch's design is also dramatically different than that of the TV series. The shape of the crane head design has a more feminine look as the face is more human-like. She can assume a Flying Form (飛翔態 Hshōtai ). Her winged collars are also extended and protruding upward in a flying pose. One more significant change is the addition of crane-like legs that appear in place of the original Orphnoch-humanoid legs during Crane Orphnoch's flight.
Naoya Kaido/Snake Orphnoch (海堂 直也／スネークオルフェノク Naoya Kaidō/Sunēku Orufenoku , 5-50): A young man with an overly eccentric personality prone to incredibly fast speeches and constant mood swings. He played the guitar in his younger days, but sabotage from his teacher destroyed some of the motor-skills in his left hand, forcing him to abandon his music. He is later made a 'sired' Orphnoch by Toda as an example to Kiba and Yuka of how Orphnoch must make allies, using a snap of his finger to trigger his transformation into the Snake Orphnoch. Learning of the changes after his enhanced ability to smell cost him a part-time job and being targeted by a corrupt employer, Kaido decides to abuse his power for personal gain when he encountered Faiz, with Kiba coming to his aid.
He greatly mistreats Yuka accidentally due to her crush on him. Continuing to struggle with his nature as an Orphnoch, Kaido ends up living with Kiba and Yuka, although he is the least concerned about protecting humans. At times he sides with Smart Brain over Kiba and Yuka, but his powerful and soft-hearted conscience often stops him from committing heinous acts at the last second. He eventually develops a partnership with Keitaro, which results in many harebrained schemes to win the respected woman of their desire, and bonded with Teruo. He briefly wore one of the six Riotrooper gears under Kiba's term in Smart Brain, the two switched roles, with Kaido throwing away his Riotrooper belt at Kiba out of disgust for his friend's new attitude. Though he survived in the TV series, Kaido was eaten alive by the Elasmotherium Orphnoch in the movie, Paradise Lost, shortly after he bares his heart to the dying Yuka.
A company that is a front for a group of Orphnoch that sees themselves as the master race and are dedicated to the genocide of the human race and increase of the Orphnoch population. They experiment in making their race even more powerful and developing weapons that only Orphnoch can use. This is the largest coordinated group of Orphnoch ever seen, and in the movie Paradise Lost they seem to have formed a de facto world government after the Orphnoch revolution.
- Kyoji Murakami/Rose Orphnoch (村上 峡児／ローズオルフェノク Murakami Kyōji/Rōzu Orufenoku , 9-47): The temporary chief of Smart Brain after Eiichi Toda's death. Murakami was the one who assigned Lucky Clover to do his dirty work until Hanagata took back the company and gave control to Kiba. Despite losing his place in Smart Brain, Murakami had a trump card in the Orphnoch King, whom he had waited for and learn of his human host. To that end, Murakami attempted to abduct Teruo, fighting the Riders on his own and barely escaped their attacks. In his weakened state, Murakami offered his life to Teruo to awaken the Arch Orphnoch so he can correct the Orphnochs' genetic instability. In the alternate conclusion shown in the movie, Paradise Lost, Murakami was somehow decapitated, which was beheaded by Faiz in Blaster Form during the events of Lost World, and his head is kept alive in a tank until it was smashed by Smart Lady under orders for his failure in the end. He never had the chance to turn into a 'Rose Head' Orphnoch, dying with a loud scream.
- Smart Lady (スマートレディ Sumāto Redi ): Smart Brain's "mascot", she works closely under the company's chief and helps fledgling Orphnoch. She never exhibits Orphnoch powers in the series, and her species is left ambiguous despite her association with blue butterflies. She acts friendly and playful towards the many workers at Smart Brain, although she doesn't realise that no one enjoys her company. Survived in both endings, though she is out of a job in the series finale after Smart Brain crumbled in the aftermath of Kiba's death.
- Eiichi Toda/Squid Orphnoch (戸田 英一／スクィッドオルフェノク Toda Eiichi/Skwiddo Orufenoku , 5): The temporary head of Smart Brain, Toda uses a staff that he uses to Sire and can move in a blink of an eye. Originally tracking down the Faiz Gear until it came to Tokyo, Toda was reasigned by Smart Lady to educate Kiba and Yuka in the nature of Orphnoch. After the two refused to Sire, Toda goes on siring rampage starting with Kaido until he sees Takumi and Mari. After chasing them down, Toda is fatally injured by Faiz's Crimson Smash, dying after telling Kiba and Yuka their final lesson.
An elite quintet of Orphnoch within Smart Brain who are "cream of the crop"; in other words, elite assassins, and answer to the chief. Only two of the original five survived.
Kitazaki/Dragon Orphnoch (北崎/ドラゴンオルフェノク Kitazaki/Doragon Orufenoku , 28-49): A young man who can assume the form of the Dragon Orphnoch. The most powerful and youngest of the Lucky Clover group, referring to himself as the "strongest lifeform", able to turn anything he touches into ash. This talent also made Kitazaki withdrawn from society and have a childish outlook on others' suffering as fun. He was the one who brutally murdered all members of the Ryusei School. Upon making his presence known, Kitazaki used the Delta Belt until he tired of it and gave it to Sawada. Kitazaki had a flawless victory streak until he battled Takumi as Faiz and suffered his first loss, driving him more insane. By 49, Kitazaki was intent on killing Teruo to prove his superiority, with Saeko and Takuma forced to fight him to protect the boy. In the end, a very weakened Kitazaki was killed by the Arch Orphnoch before the monster ripped his face off and ate it.
Saeko Kageyama/Lobster Orphnoch (影山 冴子／ロブスターオルフェノク Kageyama Saeko/Robusutā Orufenoku , 11-50): A woman who can assume the form of the Lobster Orphnoch. The calmest of the group, she works as the proprietor of the Clover Bar. Her calling card to her victim is to send them a bottle of wine, as their final drink. She enjoys seeing others suffer and comforts them in a somewhat disturbing fashion. Upon learning of the breakdown and the Orpenoch King's power, Saeko was intent to survive. Saeko succeeded by allowing the Arch Orphnoch to completely evolve her, removing all traces of her humanity, and thus became his caretaker after he was defeated by Faiz.
Itsuro Takuma/Centipede Orphnoch (琢磨 逸郎／センチピードオルフェノク Takuma Itsurō/Senchipīdo Orufenoku , 11-50): A prideful man who enjoys reading poetry and assumes the form of the Centipede Orphnoch. Though he acts calm, Takuma was very much fearful of Kitazaki most of the time, acting tough whenever Kitazaki is not around or is too injured to fight back. His repeated defeats during the series costed him a great deal of stability in Lucky Clover, becoming a whipping boy for Kitazaki to pick on. Eventually, after seeing the Arch Orphnoch kill Kitazaki and later evolve Saeko, Takuma ran off during the final battle and decided to join human society as a construction worker.
J/Crocodile Orphnoch (ジェイ／クロコダイルオルフェノク Jei/Kurokodairu Orufenoku , 11-19): The first of the Lucky Clover sent after Faiz in the form of the Crocodile Orphnoch, having an ability to regenerate from attacks that would kill normal Orphnoch only two times. A strong, usually silent, black man who spoke perfect Japanese, usually seen with his pet chihuahua, Chaco. After being killed by Kaixa's Xeno Clash twice, J was reluctant to continue his pursuit on Faiz until Murakami threatened him with being named a traitor and what would come of Chaco if he didn't complete his mission. Though J was finally killed by Faiz's Grand Impact, Chaco ended up in the care of Keiko Kurata.
Aki Sawada/Spider Orphnoch (澤田 亜希／スパイダーオルフェノク Sawada Aki/Supaidā Orufenoku , 26-40): Formerly of the Ryusei School, he was mortally wounded by Kitazaki on the night of the school reunion and soon revived in Smart Brain experiment as the Spider Orphnoch. Before his change, Sawada was a kind-hearted figure as Mari remembered him. Turning his back on his former friends and humanity, Sawada murdered Saya to get the Delta Gear in order to become the new member of Lucky Clover. He has a habit of crafting animal origami and lighting them on fire just before going on a killing spree while listening to rap music, with the flame dying out the same time Sawada killed the last person. He was eventually branded a traitor by Murakami for giving the Delta Belt to the surviving Ryusei School students, before going after them one by one. No longer a member of Lucky Clover as he still had a shred of humanity left in him, Sawada was seeming killed by Takumi upon revealing his Orphnoch form. But Sawada survived and begins to regain a bit more of his humanity, eventually beginning to feel the breakdown while taking Takumi's place in fighting the other Lucky Clover members, sustaining injuries from fighting all three of them and being hit by Kaixa's Gold Smash. Sawada eventually crawled out of the battlefield and saw Mari one final time before dying.
- Hiroshi Izawa/Stingfish Orphnoch (井沢 博司／スティングフィッシュオルフェノク Izawa Hiroshi/Sutingufisshu Orufenoku , 1): Able to assume a merman-ish Swiming Form (遊泳態 Yūeitai ), Hiroshi is sent to retrieve the Faiz Gear, posing as a traveler while killing off his two traveling companions before going after Mari to accomplish his mission. However, he was destroyed by a simple sidekick by Faiz to the stomach.
- Coated Man/Elephant Orphnoch (コートの男／エレファントオルフェノク Kōto no Otoko/Erefanto Orufenoku , 2): Able to assume a centaur-like Rush Form (突進態 Tosshintai ), the Elephant Orphnoch was after the Faiz Gear, encountering Mari when she took Takumi's bag by mistake. When he attempted to crush Mari, the Elephant Orphnoch was destroyed by Faiz's Crimson Smash.
- Aoki/Ox Orphnoch (青木／オックスオルフェノク Aoki/Okkusu Orufenoku , 3): One of the three bounty hunters sent to take back the Faiz Gear, Aoki steals a motorcycle to hunt down Mari. But he fights Faiz and is fatally wounded by his Grand Impact.
- Midorikawa/Mantis Orphnoch (緑川／マンティスオルフェノク Midorikawa/Mantisu Orufenoku , 3-4): One of the three bounty hunters sent to take back the Faiz Gear, Midorikawa is a senior bounty hunter over Akai. Once learning the Faiz Gear is at Miyazaki, he and Akai go after it and take the Faiz Gear. Takumi was forced to fight the Mantis Orphnoch until Akai gets the Faiz Gear and uses it to kill Midorikawa.
- Akai/Cactus Orphnoch (赤井／カクタスオルフェノク Akai/Kakutasu Orufenoku , 3-4): One of the three bounty hunters sent to take back the Faiz Gear, Akai is an impulsive partner of Midorikawa who intercepts Keitaro with the Faiz Gear. Taking the belt from Keitaro, Akai uses the Faiz Gear to backstab Midorikawa before going after Takumi and company. But with the Auto Vajin's aid, Takumi regains the Faiz Gear and kills the Cactus Orphnoch with Crimson Smash.
- Professor/Owl Orphnoch (教授／オウルオルフェノク Kyōju/Ouru Orufenoku , 7-8): A instructor at the Yamanote Music University, he targeted the best of his students, as he saw humans unfit to have such talent. It was because of his acts that, Kaido's musical talent was destroyed. When Kiba learned the truth, he fought and killed the Owl in Orphnoch form.
- The Man of Glasses/Scarab Orphnoch (眼鏡の男／スカラベオルフェノク Megane no Otoko/Sukarabe Orufenoku , 8): Destroyed by Faiz's Sparkle Cut.
- The Masked Man/Snail Orphnoch (覆面の男／スネイルオルフェノク Fukumen no Otoko/Suneiru Orufenoku , 9-10): Originally one of the few Orphnoch not to kill humans, he burglarized people's food. But once Faiz was given to Kaido, with Smart Lady telling him that Faiz will exterminate Orphnoch that refuse to kill humans, the Snail was frightened enough to kill someone and developed a love for it quickly. Destroyed by Faiz's Crimson Smash.
- Equisetum Orphnoch (エキセタムオルフェノク Ekisetamu Orufenoku , 13): Destroyed by Kaixa's Blaygun Burst Mode.
- Bicycle rider/Flying fish Orphnoch (自転車の男／フライングフィッシュオルフェノク Jitensha no Otoko/Furaingufisshu Orufenoku , 16-17): Destroyed by Faiz's Crimson Smash.
- Yoshimasa Morishita/Armadillo Orphnoch (森下 義正／アルマジロオルフェノク Morishita Yoshimasa/Arumajiro Orufenoku , 17): Yoshimasa Morishita was the older brother of Chie, who Kiba killed. Morishita, intent on finding his sister's murderer pleaded Kiba to aid him, but Kiba refused out of regret. No sooner than that happened that Morishita was attacked by the Flying Fish Orphnoch and became one himself. However, Morishita was overcome by the powers he gain and went insane, going on a random killing spree after being offended by what others thought of his sister. Takumi overcame his doubt in time and killed Morishita as Faiz with Sparkle Cut. Portrayed by Toshinobu Matsuo (松尾 敏伸 Matsuo Toshinobu ), who would later play the character of Kabuki in Kamen Rider Hibiki & The Seven Senki.
- Clown/Toadstool Orphnoch (サンドイッチマン／トードスツールオルフェノク Sandoitchiman/Tōdosutsūru Orufenoku , 18-19): Pursed a young girl named Keiko Kurata. Destroyed by Faiz's Crimson Smash.
- Onogi/Scorpion Orphnoch (大野木/スコーピオンオルフェノク Ōnogi/Sukōpion Orufenoku , 20-21): Offered his aid to Saeko for the vacant position in Lucky Clover. Destroyed by Faiz Axel Form's Accel Grand Impact.
- Koichi/Worm Orphnoch (浩一/ワームオルフェノク Kōichi／Wāmu Orufenoku , 22-23): A candidate for the Lucky Clover position, placed under Saeko. Destroyed by Kaixa's Xeno Clash.
- Salaryman/Sea cucumber Orphnoch (サラリーマン風の男／シーキュカンバーオルフェノク Sararīman-fū no Otoko/Shīkyukanbā Orufenoku , 22): A candidate for the Lucky Clover position, placed under Takuma's care. Destroyed by Faiz Axel Form's Accel Crimson Smash.
- Yoshio Kobayashi/Rabbit Orphnoch (小林 義雄／ラビットオルフェノク Kobayashi Yoshio/Rabitto Orufenoku , 24-25): A young man who just became an Orphnoch. He attempted to commit suicide but was saved by Kaido who brought him under his wing. The two managed to trick the Faiz and Kaixa belts away from Takumi and Kusaka. However, Murakami told the pair that only one of them could join Lucky Clover, offering the position to the one who kills Kiba. By then, Toshio took Kaido's words to heart and got dirty by abducting Yuka, which vexed Kaido. Though he escaped retribution from the Renegade Orphnoch, Yoshio was killed by Kaixa's Gold Smash. Portrayed by Masato Uchiyama (内山 眞人 Uchiyama Masato ), who would later take the role of Shun Kageyama in Kamen Rider Kabuto.
- The Man in a Club/Frog Orphnoch (クラブの男／フロッグオルフェノク Kurabu no Otoko/Furoggu Orufenoku , 26): Was among the victim attacked by Sawada, the only survivor. He was later killed by Delta (Saiya) off-screen.
- The Man in a Shrine/Stinkbug Orphnoch (神社にいた男/スティンクバグオルフェノク Jinja ni Ita Otoko/Sutinkubagu Orufenoku , 30): First defeated by Yuji Kiba and Faiz. The Stinkbug Orphnoch later attempted to kill Mari and Keitaro before he himself was killed by Yuji Kiba in Horse Orphnoch form, who impaled the Stinkbug Orphnoch on his sword.
- A (not so) Gorgeous Man/Swordfish Orphnoch (ゴージャスな男／ソードフィッシュオルフェノク Gōjasu na Otoko/Sōdofisshu Orufenoku , 31-32): Destroyed by Faiz Axel Form's Accel Sparkle Cut.
- Murakami's Subordinate/Rhinoceros beetle Orphnoch (村上の部下／ライノセラスビートルオルフェノク Murakami no Buka/Rainoserasu Bītoru Orufenoku , 33): Destroyed by Delta (Kusaka)'s Lucifer's Hammer.
- Murakami's Subordinate/Stag beetle Orphnoch (村上の部下／スタッグビートルオルフェノク Murakami no Buka/Sutaggu Bītoru Orufenoku , 33-35): Destroyed by Delta (Mihara)'s Lucifer's Hammer.
- A Young Man/Octopus Orphnoch (若い男/オクトパスオルフェノク Wakai Otoko/Okutopasu Orufenoku , 36): Destroyed by Faiz's Crimson Smash.
- Takuma's Subordinate/Pigeon Orphnoch (琢磨の部下／ピジョンオルフェノク Takuma no Buka/Pijon Orufenoku , 37): Destroyed by Faiz (Kiba)'s Crimson Smash.
- Smart Brain Employee/Barnacle Orphnoch (スマートブレイン社員／バーナクルオルフェノク Sumāto Burein Shain/Bānakuru Orufenoku , 38): The man responsible for causing the fires that killed the parents of Mari and later Teruo's. He was eventually fired by Murakami for his incompetence and marked for death when his actions attracted attention from law enforcement, with Kitazaki given the task of killing him. Barnacle was unaware of this and attempted to retrieved the Rider Gear until he was killed by Faiz (Kiba)'s Grand Impact.
- Okra Orphnoch (オクラオルフェノク Okura Orufenoku , 39-40): Human identity unknown. Aided Kitazaki until he was destroyed by Faiz Blaster Form's Photon Breaker.
- Aonuma/Sloth Orphnoch (青沼/スロースオルフェノク Aonuma/Surōsu Orufenoku , 39): An Orphnoch who was a member of the Ryusei School and was involved in the slaughter of his classmates until he was slugged to death by Takumi Inui in Wolf Orphnoch form.
- Frilled Lizard Orphnoch (フリルドリザードオルフェノク Furirudo Rizādo Orufenoku , 41): Aided Saeko in testing Yuka's abilities. Destroyed by Faiz's Crimson Smash & Kaixa's Xeno Clash.
- The Sunglasses Man/Bat Orphnoch (サングラスの男／バットオルフェノク Sangurasu no Otoko/Batto Orufenoku , 43-45): The only known Orphnoch that carries guns in the TV series. Assigned by Murakami to aid human scientist, he managed to wound Yuka to the point of negating her transformation. He later fought Kaido when Teruo killed his friend until Delta (Mihara) arrived. It took Faiz Axel Form's multiple Accel Crimson Smash to kill him.
- The Leather Jacket Man/Coral Orphnoch (皮ジャンの男／コーラルオルフェノク Kawa-jan no Otoko/Kōraru Orufenoku , 46): Targeted by Teruo, he revealed Teruo to Murakami before attempting to kill the kid before he awakens as the Orphnoch King. Killed by Faiz's Grand Impact & Delta (Mihara)'s Lucifer's Hammer.
Paradise Lost Movie
- Smart Brain Lady Employee/Butterfly Orphnoch (スマートブレイン女性社員／バタフライオルフェノク Sumāto Burein Josei Shain/Batafurai Orufenoku ): Destroyed by Kaixa's Grand Impact.
- A Couple's Woman/Giraffe Orphnoch (カップルの女／ジラフオルフェノク Kappru no On'na/Jirafu Orufenoku ): Destroyed by Kaixa's Xeno Clash.
- A Couple's Man/Longhorn Orphnoch (カップルの男／ロングホーンオルフェノク Kappuru no Otoko/Ronguhōn Orufenoku ): Destroyed by Kaixa's Xeno Clash.
- Smart Brain Employee/Pelican Orphnoch (スマートブレイン社員／ペリカンオルフェノク Sumāto Burein Shain/Perikan Orufenoku ): Destroyed by Psyga's Phone Blaster Burst Mode.
- Smart Brain Employee/Wild Boar Orphnoch (スマートブレイン社員／ワイルドボアオルフェノク Sumāto Burein Shain/Wairudo Boa Orufenoku ): Destroyed by Psyga's Phone Blaster Burst Mode.
- Smart Brain Employee/Slug Orphnoch (スマートブレイン社員／スラッグオルフェノク Sumāto Burein Shain/Suraggu Orufenoku ): Neck snapped by Psyga.
- Riotrooper Commanding Officer/Lion Orphnoch (ライオトルーパー部隊長／ライオンオルフェノク Raiotorūpā Butaichō/Raion Orufenoku ): Destroyed by Kaixa (Keitaro)'s Gold Smash.
- Elasmotherium Orphnoch (エラスモテリウムオルフェノク Erasumoteriumu Orufenoku ): An enormous Orphenoch, appearing only in a beast-like Violent Emotion with no apparent human form. It killed Yuka, ate Kaido, smashed the Auto Vajin, and nearly ate Mari before Kiba, as Orga, distracted it enough to be destroyed by Faiz Blaster Form's Photon Buster.
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Arch Orphnoch.".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Goat Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Wolf Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Dolphin Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Crab Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Horse Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Crane Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Snake Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Rose Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Squid Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Dragon Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Lobster Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Centipede Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Crocodile Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Spider Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Stingfish Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Elephant Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Ox Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Mantis Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Cactus Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Owl Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Sarab Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Snail Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Equisetum Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Flyingfish Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Armadillo Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Toadstool Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Scorpion Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Worm Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Seacucumber Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Rabbit Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Frog Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Stinkbug Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Swordfish Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the RhinocerosBeetle Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the StagBeetle Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Octopus Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Barnacle Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Okra Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Sloth Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Frilled lizard Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Bat Orphnoch".
- "TV Asahi's official page on the Coral Orphnoch".