From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
People named Orwell:
Awards (named after British writer George Orwell):
- Orwell Prize, British prize for political writing
- Orwell Award, American prize for 'Honesty and Clarity in Public Language'
Orwell as a place may refer to:
in the United Kingdom:
in the United States:
- Orwell Township, Minnesota
- Orwell, New York
- Orwell, Ohio
- Orwell Township, Pennsylvania
- Orwell, Vermont
Orwell may also refer to:
- HMS Orwell, various Royal Navy ships
- SS Empire Orwell, two ships
- 11020 Orwell, an asteroid
- Orwell (comics), a fictional character in Marvel Comics
- Orwell (horse), a British Thoroughbred racehorse (1929–1948)
- Orwell (programming language), a functional programming language
- Orwell comma, a musical interval
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Orwell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.