Osaka Auto Messe
It is one of the biggest auto shows in Japan. Usually, it is held for 3 days on a weekend on the middle of February. More than 200,000 people attend it almost every session. In an ordinary year, most of the famous car makers, parts makers and tuners bring their latest demo-cars to the exhibit.
It has been held every year since January, 1997.
- 1997 Intex Osaka 151,741 people
- 1998 KYOCERA dome Osaka 188,238
- 1999 Intex Osaka 192,921
- 2000 Intex Osaka 227,423
- 2001 Intex Osaka 228,527
- 2002 Intex Osaka 208,209
- 2003 Intex Osaka 217,345
- 2004 Intex Osaka 225,871
- 2005 Intex Osaka 249,140
- 2006 Intex Osaka 231,005
- 2007 Intex Osaka 249,746 (date: 10 to 12, February, 2007).
- 2008 Intex Osaka 239,677
- 2009 Intex Osaka 236,801
2010/February 12th, 13th and 14th at Intex Osaka
- Avex makes a stage performance show every year. The famous vocalist Kumi Koda appeared on stage there in 2005.
- Tamiya holds their "R/C CAR GRAND PRIX in AUTO MESSE" with a special R/C car circuit link in the site.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Osaka Auto Messe.|