The Osborne, alias Osborn Baronetcy, of Chicksands in the County of Bedford, was created in the Baronetage of England on 11 February 1662. For more information this creation, see Osborn baronets.
The Osborne Baronetcy, of Ballentaylor and Ballylemon in the County of Waterford, was created in the Baronetage of Ireland on 15 October 1629 for Richard Osborne. The second and seventh Baronets both represented County Waterford in the Irish House of Commons, the eighth Baronet represented Carysfort while the ninth Baronet sat in Parliament for Carysfort and Enniskillen. The current British Chancellor of the Exchequer, Rt Hon George Osborne MP, is heir apparent to the Irish baronetcy.
Osborne baronets, of Kiveton (1620)
- see Duke of Leeds
Osborne, later Osborn baronets, of Chicksands (1662)
- see Osborn baronets
Osborne baronets, of Ballintaylor and Ballylemon (1629)
- Sir Richard Osborne, 1st Baronet (died c. 1667)
- Sir Richard Osborne, 2nd Baronet (died 1685)
- Sir John Osborne, 3rd Baronet (c. 1645-1713)
- Sir Richard Osborne, 4th Baronet (c. 1714)
- Sir Thomas Osborne, 5th Baronet (c. 1715)
- Sir Nicholas Osborne, 6th Baronet (c. 1685-1719)
- Sir John Osborne, 7th Baronet (c. 1697-1743)
- Sir William Osborne, 8th Baronet (died 1783)
- Sir Thomas Osborne, 9th Baronet (1757–1821)
- Sir William Osborne, 10th Baronet (1817–1824)
- Sir Henry Osborne, 11th Baronet (died 1837)
- Sir Daniel Toler Osborne, 12th Baronet (1783–1853)
- Sir William Osborne, 13th Baronet (1805–1875)
- Sir Charles Stanley Osborne, 14th Baronet (1825–1879)
- Sir Francis Osborne, 15th Baronet (1856–1948)
- Sir George Francis Osborne, 16th Baronet (1894–1960)
- Sir Peter George Osborne, 17th Baronet (born 1943) 
The heir apparent is the present holder's eldest son George Gideon Oliver Osborne (born 1971) who is the Conservative Member of Parliament for Tatton and has served as UK Chancellor of the Exchequer since May 2010.
- George Edward Cockayne Complete Baronetage Volume 1 1900
- Lutyens, Dominic (12 July 2009). "Blow the budget At home with the founders of Osborne & Little (and the parents of the shadow chancellor)". The Guardian.