Oscar Wilde (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oscar Wilde was an Irish playwright, novelist, poet, and author of short stories.
Oscar Wilde may also refer to:
- MS Oscar Wilde, a cruise ferry
- Oscar Wilde (film), a 1960 biographical film about Oscar Wilde
- Wilde (film), a 1997 biographical film about Oscar Wilde
- Oscar Wilde (play), an English play based on the life of Oscar Wilde
- Wilde Oscar, pornographic actor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oscar Wilde.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.