From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Another spelling of Woeser, a Tibetan poet, essayist
- Bernard L. Oser Award
- Oser parler d'amour ("dare to speak of love")
- Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS)
- Office of State Employment Relations (within Wisconsin State Government)
- Oser Morini (Oiser Morini), later Oskar Morini, the father of Erika Morini
- Fritz Oser
- Bernard L. Oser (1899 - 1995), an American biochemist, food scientist
- Michael Oser Rabin (born 1931), a German-Israeli computer scientist
- Adam Oser, Adam Öser, See Adam Friedrich Oeser
|This page or section lists people with the surname Oser, Ojser, Oiser. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This name-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Judaism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|