|Osh International Airport
Ош эл аралык аэропорту
|IATA: OSS (ОШШ) – ICAO: UAFO|
|Elevation AMSL||2,927 ft / 892 m|
International arrivals with questions concerning their entry into the country may call the border service's Southern Regional Administration at (0 3222) 7-25-25; 2-34-6 or border unit #2011 at (0 3222) 5-55-09; 3-89-38.
In 2012, 835.900 passengers passed through the airport, an increase of 18% over the previous year.
Airlines and destinations 
Ground transportation 
Marshrutka route #107 serves the airport.
On December 28, 2011, Kyrgyzstan Tupolev TU-134A, registration EX-020, operating flight QH3 from Bishkek to Osh, Kyrgyzstan, with 73 passengers and 6 crew suffered a hard landing on Osh's runway 12 resulting in the collapse of the right main gear, right wing separation and the aircraft rolling on its back in fog and low visibility. The aircraft came to a stop on soft ground about 10 meters off the right runway edge. A fuel leak from the left wing led to a fire erupting which was quickly extinguished by airport emergency services. One passenger received serious injuries and 24 people received minor injuries (concussions, bruises), of which 16 were taken to local hospitals. 
- Airport information for UAFO from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for OSS at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- "Авиакомпания «Эйр Бишкек» открывает два прямых рейса в Калининград и Екатеринбург". Central Asia Aero News. 14 February 2013. Retrieved 14 February 2013.
- "lydubai to Start Tajikstan Service from late-April 2013". Routesonline / Routes. 1 April 2013. Retrieved 1 April 2013.
- "Авиакомпания Fly Dubai намерена с апреля совершать 6 рейсов в Кыргызстан, 2 из них в Ош". Central Asia Aero News. 2013-02-27. Retrieved 2013-03-02.
- "Sky Bishkek's inaugural flight departs on December 1, 2012". Manas International Airport. 2012-11-29. Retrieved 2012-11-30.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Osh Airport|
- Osh Airport
- Current weather for UAFO at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for OSS at Aviation Safety Network