Osip Ivanovich Somov
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Osip Somov)
- A. T. Grigorian (1970–1990). Biography in Dictionary of Scientific Biography. New York.
- T. R. Nikiforova (1964). Osip Ivanovich Somov. Moscow-Leningrad.
- Y. L. Geronimus (1952). "Osip Ivanovich Somov". Essays on the works of leading Russian mechanists (in Russian). Moscow. pp. 58–96.
- O'Connor, John J.; Robertson, Edmund F., "Osip Ivanovich Somov", MacTutor History of Mathematics archive, University of St Andrews.
- Osip Ivanovich Somov at the Mathematics Genealogy Project
|This article about a Russian mathematician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|