|IATA: OMN ICAO: none|
|Owner||Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation|
|Operator||Osmanbad Airport Pvt. Ltd|
|Elevation AMSL||2,260 ft / 689 m|
The airfield was built in 1984 but currently does not see any air traffic apart from visits from the odd state government aircraft.
Osmanabad airport has one runway oriented 04/22, 1,200 metres in length with a 10 metre wide parallel taxiway running along its entire length on the north side. It has an apron measuring 60 metres by 80 metres connected to the South-west end of the Runway by means of a taxi-way. MIDC is currently constructing a Terminal building next to the apron at a cost of Rs. 89 Lacs.
Future Plans 
See also 
- Reliance Infrastructure
- Guru Gobind Singhji Airport - Nanded
- Latur Airport
- Baramati Airport
- Osmanabad Airport
- Yavatmal airport
- "Airstrips in Maharashtra". Maharashtra Public Works Department. Retrieved 03 February 2012.
- "Aviation Academy proposed at Osmanabad Airport". National Web Network India. 08 Jan 2011. Retrieved 20 September 2011.
- "Reliance Airport gets five projects on lease". Times of India. 06 Aug 2009. Retrieved 19 September 2011.
- "MIDC-run airports set for makeover". Indian Express. 1 July 2008. Retrieved 19 September 2011.