Osney Cemetery is a disused Church of England cemetery in Osney, west Oxford, England. It is in Mill Street south of Botley Road and near the site of Osney Abbey. It borders the Cherwell Valley Line railway a short distance south of Oxford railway station.
- Burial grounds in the city of Oxford, Burials in Oxford.
- Lych-gate at Osney Cemetery, Flickr.
- >OXFORD%20(OSNEY%20ST%20MARY)%20CEMETERY CWGC Cemetery Report. Breakdown obtained from casualty record.
- Cemetery Services, Oxford City Council.
- Osney Cemetery planting project, West Oxford Wildlife Group, 2006.
|This Oxfordshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|