|Address||883 Bloor St. West, Toronto
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||25 February 1966|
The main station entrance is on the west side of Ossington Avenue, just north of Bloor. There is a second automatic entrance, which can only be entered using tokens or Metropasses, on Delaware Avenue, beside a TTC electrical substation.
- 63 Ossington
- 94 Wellesley to Castle Frank Station
- 161 Rogers Road to Jane Street
- "Subway ridership, 2011-2012". Toronto Transit Commission. "This table shows the typical number of customer-trips made on each subway on an average weekday and the typical number of customers travelling to and from each station platform on an average weekday. Five stations serve two subways, and so are listed twice, once for each subway"
- "Easier Access Program". Toronto Transit Commission. Retrieved November 2013.
- Ossington Station Easier Access - Community Update, June 13, 2013
Media related to Ossington Station at Wikimedia Commons