|Competitor for Italy|
|Bronze||2006 Turin||Men's doubles|
|Gold||2009 Lake Placid||Men's doubles|
|Bronze||1996 Altenberg||Men's doubles|
|Bronze||1996 Altenberg||Mixed team|
|Bronze||1997 Igls||Mixed team|
|World Cup Championships|
|Silver||1996 Sigulda||Men's doubles|
|Bronze||2000 Winterberg||Mixed team|
|Bronze||2002 Altenberg||Men's doubles|
|Bronze||2008 Cesana||Men's doubles|
|Bronze||2008 Cesana||Mixed team|
Oswald Haselrieder (born 22 August 1971 in Völs am Schlern, South Tyrol) is an Italian national of Austrian descent luger who competed from 1990 to 2010. Together with Gerhard Plankensteiner he won the bronze medal in the men's doubles event at the 2006 Winter Olympics in Turin after competing in three previous Winter Olympic Games.
Haselrieder also won four medals at the FIL World Luge Championships with one gold (Men's doubles: 2009) and three bronzes (Men's doubles: 1996, Mixed team: 1996, 1997). At the FIL European Luge Championships, he won five medals with one silver (Men's doubles: 1996) and five bronzes (Men's doubles: 2002, 2008 (tied with Germany); Mixed team: 2000, 2008).
Haselrieder's best overall Luge World Cup finish was second in men's doubles in 1996-7.
- 1992 luge men's singles results
- 1998 luge men's doubles results
- 2002 luge men's doubles results
- Armin Zöggeler is married. at the Fédération Internationale de Luge de Course (14 June 2007 article accessed 9 February 2010.)
- FIL-Luge profile
- Fuzilogik Sports - Winter Olympic results - Men's luge
- Hickoksports.com results on Olympic champions in luge and skeleton.
- Hickok sports information on World champions in luge and skeleton.
- List of European luge champions (German)
- List of men's doubles luge World Cup champions since 1978.
|This biographical article relating to Italian luge is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Italian Winter Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|