From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Oswego in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oswego may refer to:
- Oswego, Illinois, a village in Kendall County
- Oswego, Indiana, an unincorporated place in Kosciusko County
- Oswego, Kansas, a city in Labette County
- Oswego, Montana, a village in Valley County
- Oswego River (New Jersey), a tributary of the Wading River
- Oswego, South Carolina, a census-designated place in Sumter County
- Lake Oswego, Oregon, a city in northwest Oregon
- Oswego Lake, a lake in Lake Oswego, Oregon
- In New York:
- Monarda didyma (Oswego Tea), a flower and an herb, native to North America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oswego.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.