Other World Kingdom
|The Other World Kingdom
|Motto: Women over men|
|Anthem: OWK Anthem/State Hymn|
|Status||Current as an Internet club (no longer has its former landed estate)|
|Organizational structure||Absolute monarchy/Matriarchy
Based on BDSM and Male Sexual slavery
|-||Declared||June 1, 1996|
The Other World Kingdom (frequently abbreviated OWK) was a large, commercial BDSM and femdom facility, resort, and micronation, which opened in 1996 using the buildings and grounds of a 16th-century chateau located in Černá, Žďár nad Sázavou District, Czech Republic. Although not recognised by any other country, it maintained its own currency, passports, police force, courts, state flag and state hymn.
The land and buildings were offered for sale in 2008 with an asking price of eight million euros. The sale particulars suggested the property was suitable for use as a hotel, restaurant, residence, or old people's home.
The OWK is a matriarchy, where women rule. The state also has strong BDSM and Female dominance themes. The state's goal "is to get as many male creatures under the unlimited rule of Superior Women on as much territory as possible." The OWK has always billed itself as a state; it is, however, a private for profit enterprise with, no connection to, nor sanctioning by, any recognized sovereign state.
The OWK is ruled by Queen Patricia I, an absolute monarch. She is able to amend laws and other legal issues. Her other roles include "Sublime Supreme Administrator" ("supervision over all activities within the Area and the Office of the Supreme Administrator"), "Sublime Administrator of the Treasury" (Financial issues) and of the Queen's court and the Queen's guard.
Below the Queen is a series of different classes. The first is the "Sublime Ladies" or "Ladies citizens," who form the Kingdom's nobility. To become a citizen, a woman must fulfill certain criteria. These are:
- The woman must have reached the age of consent.
- The ownership of at least one male slave.
- Obeying the principles and laws of the OWK.
- Sending an application for citizenship.
- Spending at least five nights in the Area of Queen's Palace.
The next class are the Queen's subjects. These are men who follow OWK law, obey the Queen and pay her taxes, but have some rights such as, "freedom to travel, own property and deal with such property, have children, change employment, enterprise and state his opinion." The lowest class is the "Slave" class. This is a male class who have forfeited all rights, are property of the Queen or Sublime Ladies and are considered to be "on the level of a normal farm animal".
|Other World Kingdom|
The site was 3 hectares (7.4 acres) in area, with several buildings, and a 250m oval track, small lake and grassed lawns. The main building was the Queen's Palace, which was the residence of the monarch, and contained a banqueting hall, library, throne room, torture chamber, schoolroom, gym, and extensive basement prison, the cells of which could be hired. Additional visitor accommodation was provided in the Long House, including the Countess Elizabeth Báthory Chambers complete with two torture chambers. This building also contained a swimming pool, pub, restaurant, and the Wanda Nightclub. The outdoor facilities were supplemented by a sawdust-covered indoor riding hall and stables.
- Exit to Eden - Anne Rice's novel describing a fictional BDSM resort
- Story of O - featuring the chateau of Roissy
- "Who We Are". Other World Kingdom. Retrieved 2008-03-08.
- Queen Patricia I (2001-09-25). "Founding Charter of the OWK". Other World Kingdom. Retrieved 2008-03-08.
- "Kingdom Come". Skin Two 23. 1997. pp. 18–19.
- "Back in the OWK". Skin Two 43. 2003. pp. 76–78.
- "Another World for sale for two million". Hospodářské noviny. Retrieved 2008-11-15.
- "Castle complex nearby Prague". Glo-Con Castles. Retrieved 2008-11-15.
- "Queen's Court". Other World Kingdom. Retrieved 2008-03-08.
- "Sublime Lady Citizens of the OWK". Other World Kingdom. Retrieved 2008-03-08.