From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up oto or Oto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oto may refer to:
- The Otoe tribe (also spelled Oto), a Native American people
- The Oto Reservation was located in southeastern Nebraska
- Oto, Iowa, a city in the United States
- Ōtō, Fukuoka, a town in Japan
- Otorohanga, a town in New Zealand, which is commonly abbreviated to 'Oto'
- Oto (album), the third album by Fluke, released in 1995
- Otocinclus, a genus of armored catfishes commonly kept in an aquarium
- Oto Melara, an Italian defense company, formerly known as Odero Terni Orlando
- Nataniela Oto, Japanese rugby player
- Seibi Oto, a fictional character
- Otomian languages (ISO 639-2 code)
OTO may also stand for:
- Ordo Templi Orientis - an international fraternal and religious organization founded at the beginning of the 20th century
- Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan, a popular Japanese rhythm game for the Nintendo DS
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.