From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- See also the disambiguation page for Ota
Otta may refer to:
- A preliminary name of the yotta SI unit prefix.
- In Norse mythology, Hildisvini, also known as "Otta the Simple", who was Freya's lover.
- Otta, Norway, a Norwegian town in Gudbrandsdal.
- An alternative spelling of Ota, Nigeria, a city in Ogun State, Nigeria
- Otta (weapon), a curved stick used in the Indian martial art of Kalarippayattu.
- On the Turning Away, a song by Pink Floyd.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Otta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.