Otto, Count of Vermandois
Otto (or Eudes) of Vermandois (29 August 979 – 25 May 1045), Count of Vermandois, was the son of Herbert III, Count of Vermandois and Ermengarde of Bar-sur-Seine. He succeeded in 1015 as count of Vermandois. Otto donated property to Notre-Dame de Homblières by charter.
Family and children
He married Pavia (or Patia) (b. 990). Their children were:
- Odo I De Furneaux (b.1040 – d.1086)
- Herbert IV, Count of Vermandois.
- Simon (-after 1076), Seigneur de Ham.
- Peter of Vermandois. He is shown by Brandenburg as the son of Comte Eudes.
|Count of Vermandois
- Medieval Lands by Charles Cawley: http://fmg.ac/Projects/MedLands/
|This biography of a French peer or noble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|