From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
World War II
The first Metro Market, opened in November 1963 in Essen-Altenessen.
In 2009, he sold 5.2% of the shares of Metro AG to various national and international investors; a further 3.1% could be sold.
- Julie Cruz (18 February 2013). "Metro’s Billionaire Founder Otto Beisheim Dies, Aged 89". Bloomberg.
- "#249 Otto Beisheim". Forbes. 10 March 2010.
- Metro Gründer:Otto BEisheim ist tot Der Spiegel
- taz: Beisheim darf Schulnamen doch kaufen, 16. November 2005
- This article incorporates information from the
|This German business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|