From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Otto quante)
Quante initially studied ophthalmology. However, he gave up his practice in 1907 and dedicated himself to painting, where he became especially famous for his portrayals of the day-to-day lives of vagabonds.
- Frühlingstanz, (Springtime Dance)
- Fern vom Alltag, (Far from Everyday Life)
- Die Sorglosen, (The Carefree Ones)
- Im Frühling, (In the Spring)
- Die Lerche, (The Lark) L'Alouette
- Speitel, Georg (1975). Otto Quante: Maler und Radierer; sein Leben und Werk. Kunstverein.
- Busemann, Adolf (1948). Stil und Charakter: Untersuchungen zur Psychologie der individuellen Redeform. A. Hain. p. 82.
|This article about a German painter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|