Otto von Schirach
|Otto von Schirach|
|Origin||Miami, Florida, USA|
|Genres||Miami Bass, Booty bass, IDM, Breakcore|
|Years active||1998 - present|
|Associated acts||Pepe y Otto
Miami Booty club
Miami Bass Warriors
He has released most of his work on the Monkeytown, Ipecac, Schematic and Beta Bodega labels, and was featured in the 2002 documentary Electro-Dziska. Otto's live performances include outfits, masks, props, and he has toured with many bands, including Skinny Puppy. He is also credited on the Skinny Puppy albums The Greater Wrong Of The Right and Mythmaker. In 2011 he toured in the U.S.A. with Atari Teenage Riot.
Recently von Schirach has become increasingly involved with the Miami Bass Warriors, a Miami Bass focused project with Jose el Rey, El Tigre and Debbie D from Avenue D. Their debut video, "Going Back to Calle 8," was featured on Pitbull's show La Esquina.
He is Currently Working on the Supermeng Movie called "Pineal Warriors"
- 8000 B.C. - 2001
- Escalo Frio - 2001
- Global Speaker Fisting - 2004
- Maxipad Detention - 2006
- Spine Serpents of Sperm Island - 2007
- Oozing Bass Spasms - 2008
- Magic Triangle - 2009
- Supermeng - 2012
- Tektonikal Turbulence - 1998
- El Golpe Avisa - 2001
- Boombonic Plague - 2002
- Pelican Moondance - 2002
- Ear Juice Synthesis - 2002
- Pick Your Perversion - 2006
- Pukology - 2006 Double EP
- Bass Galactica 8 - 2009 - Basshead Records
- Miami Bass Warriors - 3 way single, Que PAsa Mia/Palm Tree SNuff2009
- Evil Twin Ft. Modeselektor - 2012
- Chopped Zombie Fungus - 2002 Collection of the Boombonic Plague, Pelican Moondance and Ear Juice Synthesis EPs
- Armpit Buffet - 2005 Remix Collection
- Also did a cover of Scooter's 'Hyper Hyper' on the Modeselektor album 'Happy Birthday!'
- Miss Kittin - "Professional Distortion (Otto von Schirach's God's Magnetic Cereal Pamper Mix)"
- Duke Nukem - Im here to kick ass and chew bubble gum , And Im all out of bubble gum.