From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ottoman or ottoman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ottoman may refer to:
- Ottoman Empire, in existence from 1299 to 1923
- Ottoman Caliphate, claimant to an Islamic caliphate from 1362 to 1924
- Ottoman dynasty, ruling family of the Ottoman Empire
- Ottoman Turks, the Turkic ethnic group in the Ottoman Empire
- Ottoman Turkish language
- Ottoman (textile), fabric with a pronounced ribbed or corded effect, often made of silk or a mixture
- Ottoman military bands
- Ottoman (furniture), padded stool or footstool
- Pax Ottomana, period of peace in the Ottoman Empire
- The Ottomans: Europe's Muslim Emperors, a documentary film on the Ottomans
- Otto Mann, character in The Simpsons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ottoman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.