From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ottoman or ottoman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ottoman may refer to:
- Ottoman Empire, a Turkish state in existence from 1299 to 1923
- Ottoman Turks, the Turkic ethnic group that originally comprised the Ottoman Empire
- Ottoman dynasty, the ruling family of the Ottoman Empire
- Osmanoğlu family, modern members of the family
- Ottoman Turkish language
- Ottoman (textile), a fabric with a pronounced ribbed or corded effect, often made of silk or a mixture
- Ottoman military bands, or Mehter takımı
- Ottoman (furniture), a padded stool or footstool
- Pax Ottomana, a phrase used to describe a long time of peace in the Ottoman Empire
- Otto Mann, a character in The Simpsons
- Ottoman bed (in the UK), a type of storage bed in which the storage area is located underneath the mattress base
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.