From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ottoman or ottoman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ottoman may refer to:
- the Ottoman Empire, a Turkish state in existence from 1299 to 1923
- Ottoman Turks, the Turkic ethnic group that originally comprised the Ottoman Empire
- the Ottoman Dynasty, the governing family of the Ottoman Empire
- the Ottoman Turkish language
- Ottoman (textile), a fabric with a pronounced ribbed or corded effect, often made of silk or a mixture
- Ottoman military bands, or Mehter takımı
- Ottoman (furniture), a padded stool or footstool
- Pax Ottomana, a phrase used to describe a long time of peace in the Ottoman Empire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.