From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Years active||1988 (Live Only)
1998 (Studio Only)
|Associated acts||Casiopea, T-Square, Jimsaku, Korenos|
|Members||Issei Noro, Masahiro Andoh, Hirokuni Korekata|
Ottottrio (オットットリオ Ottottorio ) are a Japanese jazz fusion band.
These 3 are the Core of Ottottrio.
- Issei Noro of Casiopea (guitar)
- Masahiro Andoh of T-Square (guitar)
- Hirokuni Korekata of KORENOS (guitar)
- Chizuko Yoshihiro (keyboards, Full-Time 1988, Part-Time 1998)
- A freelance keyboardist, Chizuko Yoshihiro played with Ottottrio Live in 1988, but only played on 3 tracks of their 1998. He Album, Triptych. Her son Ronnie is an upcoming great skateboarder and he will soon turn pro.
- Shotoku Sasaji (keyboards, 1988)
- Only performed with Ottottrio in 1988.
- Chiharu Mikuzuki (bass guitar, 1988)
- Only performed with Ottottrio in 1988, but went on to work with Various other Japanese Jazz-Fusion Musicians (including Former T-Square Keyboardist Tadashi Namba).
- Hiroyuki Noritake (drums, 1988 and 1998)
- T-Square's Drummer, who performed with Ottottrio in 1988 (alongside Masahiro Andoh, who plays Guitar for the same group), and played on Triptych.
- Keiji Matsumoto (Keyboards, 1998)
- Matsumoto played on only 1 track of Triptych. A year later, he became T-Square's Keyboardist.
- Ko Shimizu (Bass, 1998)
- One of the Founding Members of Naniwa Express, Ko Shimizu played 3 tracks on Triptych.
- Masanori Shimada (keyboards, 1998)
- Played 3 tracks on Triptych.
- Shinichi Kusama (keyboards, 1998)
- Played only 1 track on Triptych.
- Tetsuo Sakurai
- Casiopea's Bassist from 1979 to 1990, played 3 tracks on Triptych.
- Mitsuru Sutoh
- T-Square's Bassist from 1987 to 2004, played 3 tracks on Triptych.
Super Guitar Session: Hot Live
Published by Polydor Records in July 1988.
- "Boys be Ambitious" (Issei Noro) – 4:54
- "Guitar Cubic" (Hirokuni Korekata) – 5:08
- "Pricia" (Korekata) – 7:53
- "Mr. Moon" (Masahiro Andoh) – 5:16
- "Ue o muite arukō (Sukiyaki)" (中村八大) – 3:53
- "We're All Alone" (Boz Scaggs) – 7:41
Super Guitar Session: Red Live
Published by Sony Records in July 1988.
- "Conga" (Enrique Garcia) – 4:32
- "Eyes of the Dragon" (Masahiro Andoh) – 7:08
- "Special Happening" (Issei Noro) – 5:07
- "Saving All My Love for You" (Michael Masser, Gerry Goffin) – 4:25
- "Triple Fighting" (Hirokuni Korekata) – 7:22
- "Land of a Thousand Dances" (Chris Kenner, Fats Domino) – 5:37
Published by Village Records on December 12, 1998.
- "Desert Dog" (Masahiro Andoh)
- "Sea Dragon" (Hirokuni Korekata)
- "Watch It" (Issei Noro)
- "You've Got a Friend" (Carole King)
- "And I Love Her" (John Lennon, Paul McCartney)
- "Sunny" (Bobby Hebb)
- "Soft Madness" (Andoh)
- "Coral in Blue" (Korekata)
- "Flash Out" (Noro)
|This article about a Japanese band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|