Ou Zhen (歐震, 1899–1969), or Ou Chen, was a KMT army general from Qujiang, Guangdong.
He was active in the Second Sino-Japanese War during World War II. He was a commander in the Battle of Shanghai, the Battle of Wuhan (leading the 4th Corps, particularly in the Battle of Wanjialing), the 1st Changsha Campaign, the 1939-40 Winter Offensive, as well as the 2nd and 3rd Changsha Campaigns. He commanded Army Ou Chen in the Changteh Campaign, and the Changsha-Hengyang Campaign of 1944. He again commanded 4th Corps in the Hunan-Kwangtung-Kiangsi Border Areas Operation in early 1945.
After the Communists gained control of mainland China, he fled to Taiwan in 1949. He died in Taipei, and was promoted to general posthumously.
- 1937 General Officer Commanding 90th Division
- 1938–1944 General Officer Commanding IV Corps
- 1944 General Officer Commanding Army Ou Chen
- 1945 General Officer Commanding IV Corps
- 1945 General Officer Commanding 99th Division
- ^ History of The Sino-Japanese War (1937-1945) 2nd Ed., Taipei, Taiwan Republic of China.: Chung Wu Publishing, 1971