From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ouch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ouch may refer to:
- An interjection that denotes pain
- A socket into which a precious stone fits
- "Ouch" (song), a 2008 single by N-Dubz
- Ouch!, a 1980 album by Lake
- "Ouch!" (song), a song by The Rutles
- Ouch! (gum), a brand of bubble gum from Hubba Bubba
- Ouch, Pakistan, a town in Lower Dir District
- Organization for Understanding Cluster Headaches (OUCH), a non-profit organization that assists cluster headache sufferers and their families
- Ouches, a commune in the Loire department in central France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ouch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.