From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ouch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ouch may refer to:
- An interjection that denotes pain
- (Obsolete jewellery term): a socket that a precious stone fits in
- Organization for Understanding Cluster Headaches, or OUCH
- Ouch, a 2008 single by London hip-hop group N-Dubz that appears on their 2008 album Uncle B
- Ouch!, a 1980 album by Lake
- Ouch!, a song and fictional album and film by The Rutles
- Ouch! bubble gum, a brand of gum from Hubba Bubba
- Ouches is a commune in the Loire department in central France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.