Oued Irara–Krim Belkacem Airport (French: Aéroport de Hassi Messaoud / Oued Irara–Krim Belkacem) (IATA: HME, ICAO: DAUH) is an airport serving Hassi Messaoud, a city in the Ouargla Province of eastern Algeria. It is located 5 nautical miles (9.3 km) southeast of the city. The airport is named for Krim Belkacem (1922-1970), an Algerian revolutionary fighter and politician.
Airlines and destinations
- ^ a b c (French) AIP and Chart for Aéroport de Hassi Messaoud / Oued Irara–Krim Belkacem (DAUH) from Service d'Information Aéronautique — Algerie
- ^ (French) Aéroport de Hassi Messaoud : Oued Irara Krim Belkacem from Établissement de Gestion de Services Aéroportuaires d’Alger (EGSA Alger)
- ^ Airport information for DAUH at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- ^ "DAUH @ aerobaticsweb.org". Landings.com. Retrieved 2013-07-31.
- ^ AviationPlus in the Netherlands operates 2 cargo flights per week to HME airport for the oil industry with AN-12 aircraft.