From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
As a general concept, Our Lady may refer to:
- Our Lady, the Blessed Virgin Mary (Roman Catholic), mother of Jesus Christ.
It may also refer to:
Titles of Mary
See also the Category:Titles of Mary.
- Our Lady of Aparecida, the patron saint of Brazil, represented by a statue of the Virgin Mary located in the Basilica of Aparecida in Aparecida in the state of São Paulo
- Our Lady of Fatima, the title given to the Virgin Mary by Catholics and others who believe that she appeared monthly, for several months, to three shepherd children at Fátima, Portugal, in 1917
- Our Lady of Guadalupe, a Roman Catholic icon and Mexico's most popular religious image
- Our Lady of Guadalupe, Extremadura, the most important Marian shrine in the medieval kingdom of Castile
- Our Lady of Knock, an apparition in at Knock-Aghamore, Éire, 1879
- Our Lady of La Salette, who appeared in 1846 to two shepherd children in La Salette
- Our Lady of Ljeviš, a 12th-century Serbian Orthodox Church cathedral in the town of Prizren, Kosovo
- Our Lady of Lourdes, apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary first seen in Lourdes, France on February 11, 1858
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel, who appeared to St. Simon Stock in 1251
- Our Lady of Nazaré, a Marian icon sculpted in wood, by St. Joseph according to the legend of Nazaré
- Our Lady of Peñafrancia
- Our Lady of Penrhys
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help, associated with a celebrated Byzantine icon of the same name dating from the 15th century.
- Our Lady of Providence, originated with the Barnabites in 1664
- Our Lady of Siluva in Siluva, Lithuania, 1608 and 1646
- Our Lady of Sinj (Gospa Sinjska), the patron saint of Sinj, Croatia; among Catholics it is believed that she saved Sinj from Ottoman invasion during Second Morean War
- Our Lady of Trsat, a 13th-century apparition to a Croat woodcutters near Trsat Castle, Rijeka, Croatia
- Our Lady of Vaillankanni, at Vaillankanni
- Our Lady of Walsingham, an 11th-century apparition to a Saxon noblewoman in Norfolk.
- Our Lady of Westminster, a 15th-century alabaster madonna venerated in Westminster Cathedral, London
- Our Lady with Poovan Bananas - Korattymuthy, a 13th-century apparition at Koratty, Kerala, India
- Our Lady, Star of the Sea, a title of the Virgin Mary
- Our Lady of Good Success, a late-16th- to early-17th-century apparition in Quito, Ecuador
- Our Lady of Međugorje, who appeared to Croat children in Međugorje in western Herzegovina, in 1980
In music, it may refer to:
- "Our Lady", a song by Deep Purple from their 1973 album Who Do We Think We Are
- "Our Lady", a recurring theme on different albums by The Legendary Pink Dots (e.g. "Our Lady in Black", "Our Lady in Chambers")
- "Mama Mary", one of the greatest Mary songs ever
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Our Lady.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.