Our Lady of Victory (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It also may refer to:
- Our Lady of Victory Basilica (Lackawanna, New York)
- Our Lady Of Victory Church (Inuvik), also called the "Igloo Church," in Northwest Territories, Canada
- Our Lady of Victory Church (Bronx, New York)
- Our Lady of Victory Church (Brooklyn, New York)
- Our Lady of Victory Church (Manhattan), also called the "War Memorial Church"
- Our Lady of Victory Roman Catholic Church, Rochester, New York
- Our Lady of Victories Basilica, Camberwell, Camberwell, Victoria, Australia
- Our Lady of Victories Church, Kolar district, Karnataka, India
- Our Lady of Victories Church, Valletta, Valletta, Malta
- Our Lady of Victories Parish Church, Senglea, Malta
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires, Paris, France
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- Church of Our Lady Victorious, Prague
- Our Lady of Victory Academy, Dobbs Ferry, New York
- Our Lady of Victory Academy (Fort Worth, Texas)
- Our Lady of Victory Catholic School, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Nolan Catholic High School, Fort Worth, Texas; formerly named Our Lady of Victory High School
- Derham Hall and Our Lady of Victory Chapel, College of Saint Catherine, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Our Lady of Victory (film), an alternate title for the film The Mighty Macs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Our Lady of Victory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.