|Predecessor(s)||Sree Kerala Varma Government Ayurvedic Pharmacy|
|Headquarters||Thrissur City, Kerala, India|
|Key people||Jhony Nellur|
|Revenue||Rs 45 crore|
|Profit||Rs 6.69 crore|
|Owner(s)||Government of Kerala|
|Parent||Government of Kerala|
Oushadhi or Pharmaceutical Corporation (Indian Medicines) Kerala Ltd is a Ayurvedic medicine manufacturing company situated in Kuttanellur, in Thrissur City of Kerala state. It is a 100% Government of Kerala owned company and produces around 450 ayurvedic formulations.
Oushadhi (The Pharmaceutical Corporation I.M Kerala Ltd) originated as Sree Kerala Varma Government Ayurvedic Pharmacy in 1941 at the instance of His Highness the Maharaja of Cochin. In 1975, the company was registered and renamed as "The Pharmaceutical Corporation (Indian Medicines) Kerala Ltd" Thrissur.
Oushadhi has two factories at Kuttanellur, Thrissur City and Pariyaram in Kannur District. The company has established 30-bed Pancha Karma Hospital and Research Institute at Thrissur City and a specialty centre for Ayurveda and Yoga at Sasthamangalam near Thiruvananthapuram. Oushadhi is also supplying Ayurvedic medicines to 1,035 Government hospitals, dispensaries and five other states at concessional prices. The company also owns two medicinal plant nurseries at Kuttanellur and Pariyaram. 
- "Oushadhi pays Rs 1-cr dividend to Kerala Govt". The Hindu. Retrieved 2012-08-19.
- "TBGRI, Oushadhi to conduct a three-phase clinical trial of drug". Times of India. Retrieved 2012-08-19.
- "Oushadhi to start courses in pharmacy". The Hindu. Retrieved 2012-08-19.
- "Oushadhi pays Rs.1 crore as dividend". The Hindu. Retrieved 2012-08-19.
- "Oushadhi to go in for expansion". The Hindu. Retrieved 2012-08-19.
- "Oushadhi to set up new unit in Kannur". The Hindu. Retrieved 2012-08-19.
- "Oushadhi plans expansion programme". The Hindu. Retrieved 2012-08-19.